“THE BEST ZIP LINE EVER!”

Honeysuckle Hill Farm Zip Line
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Honeysuckle Hill Zip Line Tree Top Canopy Tour is located just 30 minutes from Nashville, Clarksville, and Hendersonville, Tennessee. It is Middle Tennessee’s most exciting Outdoor Adventure! Soar through the Tree Tops on a mile of Zip Line. Three Sky Towers, Sky Bridges, and 8 Zip Lines combine to make our Tree Top Canopy Tour a one of a kind adventure for your family, friends, and co-workers. Reservations are required.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is a challenging course. Eight zip lines, each different; it is physically challenging. Two rope bridges in the trees, towers to climb but so much fun. The farm is kept up immaculate, their staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful, and very skilled. KUDOS TO JUSTIN & AARON.
It takes 1.5 to 2 hrs so plan accordingly. The views thru the trees is so beautiful, a creek a few lakes. They have lots there for family fun. Ck out their website and watch the video. You won't be disappointed about all that they have to offer. I am telling everyone I know about it. Great job, a perfect day, thanks so much!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my first zipline tour and I was absolutely thrilled. I took my son this being his second time ziplining and he had a blast also. Our guides, Aaron and Justin, made the zipping fun and enjoyable. They were both knowledgeable and fun! Thanks to them we'll be back for more thrilling zips through trees, over creeks and ponds!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

WOW!! What a great adventure! I had an exceptionally great time zipping @ Honeysuckle hill farm with Aaron and Justin they are a hilarious duo. Extremely knowledgeable in their craft of zip both are very patient, kind, and trust worthy. I felt safe the entire time. The farm is way out in Springfield TN a long science ride through the country but nice. The owner was nice and the farm was more than I expected it to be it would be nice place for a family reunion or to bring the kids and hang out. They have play areas ponds and picnic areas. I definitely will go back.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had an incredible time at Honeysuckle Zip Line. We zip-lined somewhere else about a year ago, but this way way better. What a blast to zip line thru trees and over ponds and creeks. The two guides (Aaron and Justin) were super-cool and extremely knowledgeable. If you want to have a good time, zip line at Honeysuckle Farm zip line.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Exceptionally Excellent! This place is awesome. After a leery ride to find the place, signage on the route is limited, we weren't expecting much. But, WOW! The owner was so nice and kind and helpful and friendly. The guides were so safe and patient and kind and friendly. The place is super clean and nice and above all SAFE! The zip line experience is wonderful. The guides were super patient, explaining and re-explaining and encouraging. The 8 zip lines and 3 rickety plank bridges located in a beautiful peaceful forest with streams and foliage was wonderful. We bought our tickets through Groupon and got more than our money's worth. We tipped the guides generously as we were so thoroughly impressed with this place. A must if you are ever in the Nashville area. We can't wait to invite friends to join us next time