Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield
$57
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Motel 6 White House(White House)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplace to stayhome away from homequeen bedclean roomsevery morningbreakfast barwould highly recommend this hotelnashville areaa great staythe hotel staffwaffleseasy accessstaff was friendlyparking loteclipseinnsrefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2010

My friends and I had a weekend long scrapbooking retreat utilizing the conference room and hotel rooms. The conference room had comfortable chairs, excellent lighting, great tables! The staff was very accomodating making sure we had enough tables, had them arranged how we wanted, provided everyone with a trash can, made sure we had the thermostat how we wanted it, that we had ice, that we felt welcome, etc. I feel they went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed ourselves - they even surprised us by welcoming us on their marquee out front!
The rooms were all very clean, smell clean and the beds are so comfortable. I learned that they wash the white coverlets between guests and was very impressed with that.
When my family and I are on the road traveling, we look for a Hampton off the highway due to our great experience at the Hampton Inn - Springfield.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2010

Dear lag3email, Thank you for sharing your experience! We know how important relationships and memories are. Your group spends endless hours sharing and scrapbooking yours. At the Hampton Inn - Springfield, we appreciate you making new memories with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again in February 2011.

Reviewed February 5, 2010

The 3rd stay in this wonderful town and the best sleep and breakfast ever

Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple

Dear BettyR4, We're so glad you enjoyed your visit to Springfield, TN! No wonder Hampton calls our bedding "Cloud 9", it's like your sleeping on one. On your next visit, be sure to try our new hot waffle station. I can't wait to see what Hampton rolls out next!

Reviewed August 9, 2009

New hotel, very clean and very friendly staff (apart from the girl who was running the breakfast). The breakfast wasnt too good, unless you are just looking for a yoghurt, fruit and muffin. The cooked stuff was yuck!

And, unless you want the kitchen lady on your butt, don't take more than one tea bag.!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TLTexas

Dear TLTexas, Thank you for noticing the cleanliness of our hotel and how friendly our staff is. Our guest feedback is important to us. Hampton Inn recently introduced new hot food items, as well as a hot waffle station. At Hampton Inn - Springfield, we are always looking for ways to improve our guest stay, I think you'll be pleased on your next visit.

Reviewed May 2, 2009

Hampton Inn in Springfield has smaller rooms than many hotels in this chain but the rooms are of an excellent quality. The hotel is quiet, friendly, and well-run. Location is a block off the main street and a better sign to mark the turn would be useful. I have stayed at this facility more than once and will do so again when next I am in Springfield.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business

Dear Tennwalker, Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Hampton Inn - Springfield. Most of the staff has been in place there, or in our hotel family for several years. I'll pass along the compliments. The queen select room can be more "cozy" because of its shape. On your next visit, try the more traditional "double queen" for more room. I think you'll be pleased. We love having you here!

Reviewed November 2, 2007

I stayed at this hampton simply because it was category one and did not require as many HH points. I was very pleasantly surprised. Everything is what you would expect to see at a hampton. Top Notch. Very friendly Front Dest. Manager was very helpful in assisting me find directions out to Adams TN, to tour all the bell witch sites!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)