“Best in the area”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This hotel is the only hotel worth staying at in this area. The pool was in great condition and the free breakfast was awesome, not to mention the very friendly and helpful staff. Easy to find and near lots of restaurants/shopping

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ronald R
Annette-TeamHampton, Area Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Hi Ronald

Thank you for your time in placing this review. We are delighted you had a wonderful time and enjoyed the accommodations we offered. We are looking forward to your next visit.
We love having you here,

Team Hampton-Springfield

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I am not only a Hilton Reward Member I'm a loyal guest of Hampton Inns coast to coast for over 20 years. I called the Springfield Tennessee Hampton Inn July 10th around 10:45p and the lady told me I wouldn't be able to book a room unless I tell her the reason for my visit. Being stunned, I asked if this policy was on the company website? She said she'd never seen the Hampton Inn website. I certainly have no problem sharing with people why I'm coming into town, I just had to see how far this would go. Clearly she had to fill in the space and she volunteered to put "visiting". Are you kidding? Visiting. Of course I'm visiting. When did this bazar policy take hold. Pure nonsense and down right business suicide. Springfield Hampton Inn, you've sent into the respectful and comfort of The Marriott.
And by the way, I'm visiting Springfield to hear a concert Sunday yet wanted to arrive Friday and Saturday to have family time and spend tons of money in the Robertson county community.
Too bad, we have so many people visiting Springfield this summer.
Sincerely
A long time ex guest and ex member

• Stayed: July 2014

Hello sweetkeepie

I appreciate your recent review of your stay with us while visiting Springfield. On behalf of our entire staff we would like to extend our deepest apologies for the unpleasant nature of your experience with our front desk associates. I have directed your comments to the manager and there is a resolution action being taken to ensure there is no other incidence of this kind in the future. Please know that we here at Hampton Inn Springfield want our property to be "where you want to be"; so next time you visit, we ask that you give us the opportunity to prove that our guests complete satisfaction is our number one priority.

Delighted To Serve
Team Hampton

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We've stayed at this Hampton every year for many years to attend a family reunion. This will be our last stay. This formerly pristine place has gone to the dogs, as Hamptons go. AC won't remover moisture from the air--our room was DAMP. Shower curtain moldy, damaged furniture in the room, door that wouldn't shut without slamming. And, a very nice, very friendly staff unable to correct the problems.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Anthony C
Annette-TeamHampton, Area Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Hi Anthony

Thank you for taking the time to do a TripAdvisor review and thank you for your recent visit to Hampton Inn Springfield, Tn The entire Team sends their apologies, According to your comments and scores you did not have a 100% satisfied stay with us, I'm so glad that our caring Team took care of your charges for the night in efforts to ease your frustrations. We strive to take the best care of our guests and make this 'home away from home.' . It was truly a pleasure to serve you. Complete satisfaction is our goal at the Hampton Inn. We value you and the business that you bring us. We are looking forward to your next visit. Thank You!

Take care and safe travels

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Great hotel and super amazing staff! They go above and beyond. Looks and feels like a brand new hotel every time I stay there. I will always stay here when traveling to this location in Springfield, TN.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Heidi W

Hi Heidi

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience during your recent stay at our Hotel. Being our valued guest, your opinion and feedback is extremely important to us, as it will help us to further enhance and shape our service in delivering a truly memorable and authentic experience to our customers. Your wonderful comments will be shared with the entire Team. Its makes them smile ear to ear to know their dedication is recognized. Thank you for your loyalty, that's exactly why we are in this business to build great relationships with our returning customers.

We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we hope you will continue to choose our Hotel for your future travel needs and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Team Hampton

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Very hard and uncomfortable beds. Everything else about the hotel is great accept you just don't get any sleep. Location is great. Staff was very nice especially the breakfast workers. Our group had several rooms and everyone agreed that the hotel and staff are great however the beds are just to uncomfortable to get any sleep and you wake up in the morning exhausted and in pain.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jared W

Hi Jared

We always appreciate honest feedback from our guests to ensure our hotel is staying on track with our high level of service standards. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay.

Please know that your comfort and security is our top priority and I along with my team take your concerns very seriously. We want you to know that your comments have been shared with our entire team. It is our constant goal for each of our guests to enjoy their stay and be completely satisfied. Your comments will help us work to achieve this goal. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs.

Take Care-Team Hampton

Reviewed June 7, 2014

This hotel must have undergone a management or ownership change in the last two and a half years.
I stayed at this property in September of 2011 and thought it was one of the best hotels in its class that I have ever stayed at, the customer service, housekeeping, breakfast, front desk, etc., were top notch, no complaints. I travel A LOT, so that compliment speaks volumes. During my May 2014 stay I noticed that most things had changed. Front desk - not as friendly, housekeeping - gone down drastically, they do the minimum amount to get by, breakfast - poor quality and the door was open to the area where it was prepared and the attendant was preparing the food and touching it with her bare hands and then used those same hands to wheel a cart out, the hotel as a whole definitely was not up to the same level as it had been in the past.
I was very disappointed in their decline.

Room Tip: You would be well served to tell housekeeping what you want done instead of relying on them to do an...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Sherry W
Annette-TeamHampton, Owner at Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Hello

Thank you for recently staying with us and for posting a review of our Hampton Inn in Springfield. I want to take a moment to apologize for the less than impressive impression our location left on you. We will take measures to ensure every area is addressed.

Thank you again for your review and feedback. We hope you give us the future opportunity to create an excellent experience for you.

Take Care

Reviewed May 31, 2014

The front desk staff was wonderful. They were helpful, informative and professional. The manager and Jennifer (she did the front desk and the complimentary breakfast) were always friendly and they went out of their way to ensure our stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Palema S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay
Hampton Inn White House
Hampton Inn White House
#1 of 5 in White House
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Pleasant View

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield? Share your experiences!