“Very satisfied with stay.”

Hampton Inn - Springfield
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The desk employee was very helpful concerning directions and information for local attractions and was very cheerful. The food was fresh and hot at the breakfast bar.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Muddog66
Annette-TeamHampton, Area General Manager at Hampton Inn - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Dear Muddog66

Thank you for your loyalty and taking the time to review our hotel. Your comments are important to us all. Guest expect the hotel to be clean and we're glad we could deliver, but it is the staff that makes or breaks a stay. Thank you for recognizing the great staff and incredible breakfast.

On behalf of our entire staff, I want to thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn Springfield. . Your kind words have been shared with everyone and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us!

Next time you are in the area, we would love to have you stay with us again.

Take care and safe travels

Team Hampton - Springfield

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Staff are professional, very friendly and courteous portraying an intimate and amost home from home feeling. Any problem I had was immediately resolved or addressed as promised. What the hotel lacks in facilities, the location and staff make up for.
Rooms are clean and presentable, even if some are a little small.
Breakfast is consistently good and coffee is available 24 hours, plus cookies are available on specific days, the staff are always happy to make an extra batch if you have had a rough journey.
I would rather stay here than some of the 'potentially' higher rated hotels 20 miles away.

Room Tip: The Double Quenn rooms are more spacious and have better closets
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Annette-TeamHampton, Area Manager at Hampton Inn - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear MinyMemphis,

Thank you for your kind words and great review.
The entire Team in Springfield has such a passion
And genuine dedication to their jobs, its no wonder
Staying there feels like a second home. Loyal guests
Like yourself make each day a pleasure to work for
Such a fantastic Brand. We look forward to your next visit.
Safe travels.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I found the hotel to be very clean. The rooms, although smaller, were quite comfortable. The breakfast was excellent and the staff very courteous. The only update needed would be the bath area. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Springfield, TN.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, you might want to consider a room up top. I was on the ground floor and...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dave M
Annette-TeamHampton, Area General Manager at Hampton Inn - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear Dave
Thank you so much for the great review. . We appreciate your kind words. We take each guest comments very seriously, in hopes that your stay with us is 100% satisfactory each and every time. Your loyalty is recognized and greatly apprciated. Again, thank you for being a loyal Hampton Inn guest. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed on the evening of the 21st of November and departed the morning of the 26th of November. superb breakfast! Except for manager, staff were courteous and friendly. they said cookies were available during the evening, Friday evening, cookies weren't available because 'shipment didn't come it". Saturday evening cookies weren't available because 'someone didn't make them'. Sunday evening cookies weren't available because 'cookies aren't available on weekends'. clean hotel. They advertised having cribs, but the front desk informed me they don't offer cribs. During reservation 3 weeks in advance I requested a cot for my 3 year old son. Upon arrival, they did not have cot available, and informed me cot was $10 per night when it became available. They didn't mention in their website that the pool was outdoor (not open in cold weather). Toilet over flowed, they dried mess, but didn't clean floor. we stayed 5 nights. no fridge or microwave. they said 'fridge and microwave were available upon request on 1st come 1st serve basis'. They have a big placard on the front desk that says '100% satisfaction or you don't pay'. I attempted to express my lack of satisfaction to the manager 'Michelle Farmer', but she seemed disinterested. So they basically ignore they're satisfaction guarantee. Room was cramped, unlike advertised 'spacious rooms'. All for $94 per night. So for $23 less per night, could have had things 200% better just 15 miles away at Best Western plus in White House, TN. never staying there again.

Room Tip: Stay at the Best western plus in white house, Tn about 15 miles away for about $23 less per night.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Nickolas T
Annette-TeamHampton, Area General Manager at Hampton Inn - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Nickolas T

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. It's clear to me that we provided a very disappointing experience for you, We take our guests comments very seriously and want you to be 100% satisfied when you stay with us. Each issue has been addressed with the Management and staff. Friendly service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. If you're not 100% satisfied, we don't expect you to pay. That's OUR commitment and your guarantee. I hope that you will give us another try in the future to show you our dedication to your comfort and satisfaction.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

When I arrived at the hotel on oct. 28th 2012 there was a slight miscommunication that charged my credit card the wrong amount. I discussed this with the young lady (Heather) at the front desk. She understood and expained that she would take care of it ASAP. Heather said that her manager Michelle Farmer would be here in the morning and take all the necessary steps to get the money back into my bank the next day.

The next day Michelle did take care of everything and the money was back! They followed up to make sure everything was ok. Even that evening when I saw Heather she asked also. They were very accomodating and asked if there is anything I needed to please ask.

Extremely happy with my visit!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank frank r
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear frank r,
Thank you for sharing that you were "extremely happy". Heather is fairly new, so it is sounds like she is off to a good start. I'm sorry that you had to wait till the next day but your understanding was very much appreciated. Everyone makes mistakes, but it is how they are handled that makes all the difference. I have complete faith in Michelle and the team at Hampton Inn Springfield.

Thank you again for the compliments and taking the time to review our hotel.
Safe travels,

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stayed here two days for a family reunion. Rooms were very nice and clean. They offered a very nice breakfast. The only issue was I didn't understand why they had one light switch that operated the vanity area and the bathroom...who does that. Other than that everything else was great.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bell_117

Dear Bell_117,
I'm so glad you took the time to review the Hampton Inn - Springfield. Thank you for noticing how clean the hotel is. Since all linens, including shower curtains, are laundered after each guest checks out, you immediately get a clean feel when you walk into the room. Hampton has done a great job with their breakfast choices as well, which change daily. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to your return.

Safe travels,

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Very comfortable bed with very nice bedding. Sporadic internet service which was annoying at times and is an important item for us. Walkable to many restaurants. Nice looking small pool but we didn't have time to utilize it. The Best breakfast buffet of our entire trip! Hot omelets one day and scram eggs the next. Oatmeal with dried blueberries, cranberries, and chopped nuts inc pecans and walnuts. Also included all of the other standard stuff cereal, fruit, toast, etc. Very pleasant staff made a request which was responded to immediately. Internet is the reason for 4,

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank xmasangel
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn - Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear xmasangel,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Springfield. Hampton has done a wonderful job providing the hotels with delicious breakfast options! The oatmeal and toppings were introduced last winter and are one of my favorites as well, as I enjoy them often. I'm sure the team at Hampton Corporate are busy working on something new to wow our guest!

Please accept my apologizes about the internet. In April, we had the AT&T "Stay Connected" as all Hamptons, installed, which is supposed to be a better system for our guest.The best way to get the issue resolved is by calling the number provided in the guest room to the service company. They are able to monitor and correct issues immediately. Please keep this in mind for any Hampton Inn you visit. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your return,
Carol Ernst

Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Springfield Inn Hotel & Extended Stay
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Pleasant View
La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Hendersonville

Been to Hampton Inn - Springfield? Share your experiences!