Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield
Hampton.com
$79
$98
HIExpress.com
Motel 6 White House(White House)
$59
$72
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsplace to stayhome away from homequeen bedclean roomsevery morningbreakfast barwould highly recommend this hotelnashville areaa great staythe hotel staffwaffleseasy accessstaff was friendlyparking loteclipseinnsrefrigerator
Reviewed October 16, 2011

From the moment we arrived inside the hotel lobby, we were immediately greeted by Kimberly, the Front Desk Mgr. Although we had arrived a little earlier than check in time, she was able to accomodate us right away. Kimberly was very friendly, helpful, and quite efficient in having our reservation already prepared.

While we were checking in, the wonderful aroma of fresh baked cookies was wafting through the air. Typically, cookies are served here after 3PM, but we learned another guest was so looking forward to fresh baked cookies, Kimberly arranged for the cookies to be put in early! Now that is the kind of service you don't hear of too often!

As we made our way to our room, we were very impressed with the decor of the entire hotel, and how clean the beautiful, and contemporary carpets looked. Our room was amazing as well. We were pleasantly surprised with the large work desk area, too. In additon, as we passed through the hallway to find our room, we were greeted and welcomed by housekeeping staff.

Breakfast the next morning was quite abundant, and we were impressed with the many hot and cold options available such as scrambled eggs, waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy just to name a few. The woman in charge of keeping the food stocked was friendly as well.

As it turned out, we had an unexpected need to have an extended check out time. Check out in this hotel is at 12PM, but Bek at the front desk was able to accomodate us as well and we were quite grateful for being able to check out at 1PM.

Our stay in this Hampton Inn was very enjoyable, and should our travels bring us back this way again, this is where we will stay. This Hampton Inn truly represents what a hotel experience should be. Kudos to all the staff for a wonderful job!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank luminalady
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Dear luminalady,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your stay. You have just told the world, that from the minute you walked in the door, till the time you checked out, the staff wowed you! As an owner, we can't ask for anything more. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Springfield.

We do hope that your travels will bring you by Springfield again soon,

Reviewed August 18, 2011

This was our third stay at this Hampton Inn and it has to be, hands down, the best in the chain. One is greeted by the friendliest staff ever. Smiles everywhere! On every occasion, the hotel manager and front desk staff's enthusiasm to serve the needs of my wife & I while guests was amazing! In three stays, nothing has gone wrong but I am confident that had any problems arisen they would have been fixed lightening-fast. The well-appointed lobby features fresh fruit & cookies, and an awesome complimentary full hot breakfast each morning...not the usual cold cereal and microwave stuff found elsewhere. Rooms are up-to-date with nice flat screens, complimentary wi-fi, great beds, and are very quiet!! Several good restaurants are a five-minute walk from the hotel. We will return whenever we visit Springfield.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Dear tturner,
WOW! Thank you for such a wonderful review! Based on the details of your experience, you won't be surprised to find out that Hampton Inn-Springfield, consistently ranks in the top 20% or more of all Hampton Inns. That is out of over 1,800 hotels in the Hampton brand family!

When I congratulated the managers on your 5 star review, Kimberly described you and your wife as "such a jewel". It's really hard to stay there and leave not feeling like one of the family. Our staff there genuinely enjoys serving others. I will be sure to pass along your kind words and compliments to everyone. We appreciate you and your wife continuing to stay with us when you visit Springfield.

Safe travels,

Reviewed July 19, 2011

Service was awful. Pulled up at 11:30 and was told that they didn't do walk-ins after 11:00.
So called and tried to make reservations. Uh--- the motel was full. Hmmm every car must have had thirty people in them because the parking lot was nearly empty.

Oh well, went to their competition and slept happily ever after.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2011

Dear Jimmy,
Thank you for trying to visit our hotel, I'm glad the Springfield Inn could accomodate you. We have had a record number of sellouts for July. Please go online to make a reservation next time you want to stay with us and see why guest love Hampton Inn Springfield.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 30, 2011

My most recent stay of May 16-22 was no different from the multitude of trips that I have stayed at this hotel over the last 4 years. As usual, I stayed in a single Queen, which lacks a closet and has a wardrobe instead. I love the bathroom with a vanity separate from the shower(which is extra large) and toilet. The staff did offer me a bereavement fare after hearing that I was in Springfield this time to sit with my dying family member. But that was just the most recent compliment I can give this hotel. I have stayed here many times and I have never had a bad experience in any single element of the hospitality business. The check in staff is very friendly and efficient. The hotel common areas are clean and pleasant. The room is very well maintained and I have never returned to my room to find something lacking. The housekeeping staff are nice and also some of the quietest of any hotel I have ever stayed in. You can hardly notice that they are in the hall outside your room, going about the business of cleaning rooms. The free breakfast is varied and is always being attended to by efficient and friendly people. The hotel is extremely well-maintained. The landscaping is free of weeds and the parking areas free of debris. And over the 4 years I have visited, I can attest that the owner takes pride in ownership. The hotel is constantly being upgraded and spruced up. Virtually, every time they are doing some improvement project, but unobtrusively. It has never impacted my stay. Over the years, I have experienced new paint and carpet and just this last visit in May, they painted the fitness room and added new flooring and equipment. This is a Hampton Inn and Hilton provides some of the most comfortable beds, in my opinion and the amenities are standard. But if you are looking for a well kept, safe and comfortable accommodation, this is the place to stay in Springfield and in fact, I am heading back there this week. I just wish I could find this level of hospitality everywhere I travel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank wombat_5606
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2011

Dear wombat_56,
On behalf of our family and entire staff, thank you for such a detailed review! I believe you mentioned most areas of our wonderful hotel right down to the landscaping. You have given any reader a true vision of what to expect while staying with us. The staff does an impecable job maintaing the hotel as well as serving our guest. The best compliment is that you have stayed with us for years and continue to stay here. Your right in recognizing that we do take pride in continously updating our property. Next, is the upgrade to StayConnected high speed internet. Travelers are given many choices these days, if we don't continue to improve our service, someone else will be serving you.
Thank you for your continued loyalty,

Reviewed March 15, 2011

Arrived late in the evening after death vigil. was greeted with compassion by Beck. offered special rate. throughout our stay .staff anticipated our smallest needs right down to pencil and paper while rebooking and rearranging plans while seated in the lobby. the smell of the chocolate chip cookies at 4 p.m. in the lobby was so comforting. breakfast was wonderful and generously stocked.
service this sincere and beyond expectations was especially appreciated during this time by my family.
we didn't think even southern hospitality existed at this level anymore. Kudos!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank gardenerFlorida
cdernst, Owner at Hampton Inn by Hilton Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2011

Dear gardenerFlorida,
Thank you for complimenting our staff and hotel. "Southern hospitality" is what they they best! I know it was a very difficult time for you and I'm glad Bek and Kimberly could anticipate your needs and be so helpful. We look forward to you visiting again under better circumstances.

Best wishes,