“Was the Best then started to change...now back on track”
Review of Taco Express Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Taco Express Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My best friend is from California and when she found this place she would not stop talking about it. Finally I met her there on a thursday night. The food is what she refers to as CA Taco food I say its delicious. I really have only had 2 bad meals here and I have been getting food here almost every week since they opened. They had a little time recently where the food just wasn't as good and margaritas were awful. I went back two weeks ago and BAM delicious again!!

Be very careful with these margaritas they will knock you down faster than you realize. They just sneak up on you. But when they make them right they are hands down the best I've had in a long time.

The food is simple but a nice variety. I like the shredded beef tacos or the shrimp tacos (these were actually my two bad meals but have gotten much better lately). My children absolutely love the ham quesidillas *(sp?) and my husband loves it all. My CA friend is a steak taco girl all the way!!

Great job and the owners are always there. Oh, and they have live music outside. Try it out if nothing else for the patio, margaritas and to figure out what this California Taco food is already lol! Enjoy!

Date of visit: July 2011