“Finally the best Sub Shop has arrived!”
Review of Firehouse Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Ranked #20 of 97 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were lucky enough to hear about a soft opening night at the new Firehouse Subs in Spring Hill and we packed up the kiddos and headed that way. I've eaten at Firehouse before in Atlanta and loved it so I'm very happy to have it here.
I hear the same thing all the time when I mention this place...how is this different from Subway. My answer is always the same...you cannot compare the two. Firehouse steams their subs, the bread and meat quality and flavor far exceed any other sub shop around.
The price is also pretty great and very comparable. You may pay a little more that other places but it is so worth it.

This is an excellent addition to the area and from what I hear (okay I've been a few times since opening) it is always busy. I'm glad to support a business that gives back to their community!

1  Thank Ellyanne