“Best burger around”

Ranked #6 of 81 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: Pizza
“Best burger around”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

The makers mark burger is by far one of the best burgers around. It's fantastic. I've been about five times now and can't wait to go back!

“Very Disappointed”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We had heard thus very small place was something to try so we did. We entered and since we were first timers we were told about the restaurant.
We were told they use only fresh items, no frozen foods as they don't even have a freezer. I had a Chicago hot dog with fries, and my wife had a Chicken Parmesan sandwich. The hot dog was Ok but the fries were coated and were not fresh as stated, they were previously frozen. I ate my food and my wife waited for hers and waited and waited. I was done eating and she was still waiting. It finally came and it was average. The burgers are supposed to be great, maybe someday we will try again, just no previously frozen fries.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Medwards49
Michael M, Owner at Mac's Grub Shak, responded to this review, November 3, 2014
I personally want to apologize about your poor dining experience. I personally care about every thing that we do here at Mac's and I am dedicated to making sure that we as a business correct these issue and make them right
Columbia, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Burger!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I had the Ragin' Cajun Burger today, and it was one of the best burgers I have ever eaten! I will definitely be a return customer!

• Visited March 2014
“Capone pizza”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Very tasty! Great white piazzas are hard to find around town, and I'm glad I tried Mac's. They even whipped up a house salad for me that wasn't on the menu- attention to detail.

“Wow!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

You have to try Mac's Grub Shak! Their pizza is out of this world as are their burgers. I wish they had more room to dine-in though as it's mainly carry-out. But their food is like no other in town!

Visited December 2013