“Fabulous Burger.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Champaign, Illinois
“Fabulous Burger.”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Went for an evening meal. The burgers here are outstanding. Artisan bun & fresh toppings. Potato salad was very good. Only thing keeping it from a 5 is the cramped space. Definitely will be returning here.

Spring Hill TN
“Order a burger carryout”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is almost a carry out only restaurant. Seating is limited to a 2, 4, and 6 top with some bar stools. It is small, crowded and noisy. My husband ordered a burger and fries with a drink. His burger was great, fries were only warm and fair. I ordered 10 wings (no drink) which were fair at best, tasting like rostisserie slathered with Louisiana hot sauce, which I could have easily made at home. Our total bill was $17.84 without a tip. Not a good bargain.

• Visited October 2013
Pontiac, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Hamburger!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I happened to drive by the old Kroger shopping center and in the old Lazio spot is this restaurant. I ordered a Grub burger to go and took it home. The burger was really big and had a nice bun, not cheap grocery store quality either! It had onion, lettuce, pickles and tomato, but no cheese. I'm not sure if I could have ordered it as an add-on, but I usually don't order cheese. I took a menu home and they also have wings and pizza. I think I'll try them the next time I go in there.

• Visited October 2013