“Always Excellent Food and Service!”

Acapulco Mexican Grill
Ranked #17 of 88 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We go here at least once a week, usually Friday nights when they have entertainment on the outdoor patio. They have good crowds and we see many repeat customers. Everyone on the staff are friendly, hardworking and competent. It is our Mexican food place of choice. Also, they always have great drink specials.

1  Thank lakemoses

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

When La Hacienda went out of business, we were lost for awhile. Acapulco fills the void very nicely for us. We eat there at least once a week, and have been there more times than I can count. The food and drinks are good and service has been top notch. Roberto and Jesus are managers there and are very friendly. I'm a bit skeptical of the reviews that claim rude servers.

1  Thank Ray M
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Went here on a referral from my neighbor and had high hopes..... Wasn't great, but wasn't horrible.

I will say, the portion size was smaller than competing Mexican restaurants.

Middle of the road for me.... Will be returning to my other Mexican restaurant of choice.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

So I read the 2 one-star reviews written by the same guy (very interesting)... and the 5 star reviews by everyone else. No surprise then that my review was a 5 star as well. Our waiter was the best. We just happened to be somewhat needy and our he was up to the task. He must have been back and forth to our table a dozen times. The food was great, the price was great, no soggy lettuce. I had the tamale supreme which included 2 flautas & tamale and fixings... very good. We enjoyed our meal on the outdoor patio; peaceful and secluded. What's not to like?

1  Thank metaman99
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place is a fun night out. The food is really good, the service is great, they usually have live music on the weekends, and the margaritas are awesome! Their patio makes for a fun place to hang out on warm nights, although I wish they would make it non-smoking.