“Waste of time”

Buffalo Wild WIngs Grill & Bar
Ranked #40 of 83 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: American
Description: Built within the past two or so years...their phone no. is 931-499-7115
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My husband and I decided to stop in for a drink on the patio. We were greeted and immediately seated, however our server never showed. We sat there while another server walked around slowly. Roaming from table to table, but never acknowledged us. After about 5 minutes we left.

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Wild WIngs Grill & Bar

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I bought the special Jameson drink-tasted like sprite with extra lime. I'm a lightweight drinker, so usually I just have one. Not even a little buzz. Then I had a gold Margarita. Tasted a little alcohol in it, but didn't feel a thing. Ordered the veggie/hummus dip. By then I was up to $26, never again. At least Kayla provided great service. I should have sent the drinks back, but after watching the movie "Waiting" I know better!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

It's great as a sports bar for adults, not so great for kids. I wouldn't return with kids.
The bathrooms weren't clean and there was leftover food under our table form the last few guest.
The food was good and priced comparable to the quality.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The wings and burgers are great. The food is always hot and the staff is always nice. With all the sports on and the great food you just can't beat it.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The wings were hot and spicey, service was great, i enjoyed my dinner. The restaurant is clean throughout, and very much a family atmosphere, next time in town ill stop for sure.