“best Asian in SH”

Description: ph 931-489-9188
Description: ph 931-489-9188
“best Asian in SH”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The local Asian places have cut back to small pieces of meat lost in batter, so fulin's is a better alternative, and doesn't really cost anymore than panda express. My fav is general's shrimp and sesame chicken. They have some beautifully plated dishes also. Service is usually better than average for Spring Hill but as inconsistent as most of SH.

• Visited May 2013

“Sushi was good”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The sushi selection is pretty good and the food and service was really good. The staff was very attentive and even made selections. We had a coupon for this but were not able to use it since it was only good M-F in the fine print which we did not notice until after the fact but it was good food so we reallly didnt mind.

• Visited January 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“delicious”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

love fulin's - not sure why the Farmers' restaurant is shown.....
Great egg rolls, almond chicken, curry and egg rolls

Visited March 2013
Helena, Al
“Good Unique Food Items”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I met with friends and went to Fulin's and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. My husband had their Seafood Birds Nest and the presentation was off the hook but the food inside was deliciously seasoned & well apportioned. I had Mu Shu Pork and they were very gracious about bringing out 2 different pancake wraps for me to try (loved the paper thin one almost like rice paper while the other one was thick like a tortilla or pancake-yucky). Our waitress was fabulous and timed our food well although I am awfully glad I ordered the chicken lettuce wraps for our group to taste as an appetizer because the place was packed. Our friends had the sushi-enjoyed the California Roll as well Philadelphia Roll too (they do know their sushi!) and the Cashew Chicken was good too! The two little ones liked their Kid's Fried Chicken and Noodle dish. It was moderately affordable so we may be returning in the future and try other dishes. Do call ahead and book reservations if you don't want to wait long.

• Visited January 2013
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Nice sit down restaurant, catering & food”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I regularly each at Fulin's for both family meals and for business meetings. Very nice atmosphere, great food, and I have always received great service from the staff, which keeps me coming back. We also cater from Fulin's a few times a year for business, and they do a fantastic job for a very good price. Fulin's has a nice sized party room you can reserve for events, mixers, parties, etc., which is sometimes hard to find around town. I highly recommend!

• Visited December 2012