“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Jack of Hearts us everything you want in a good BBQ place. Their pulled pork and Brisket are excellent. Killer beans and their Mac N Cheese is so very good. Clean place and friendly staff to serve you when you walk in the door. This is the place to eat BBQ in Spring Hill.

Visited November 2013

“Good pulled pork”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Great tasting BBQ! On occasion in the pulled pork you get some pretty large fat pieces, that's the only reason it didn't get five stars.

New York City
“Stole my heart.. And belly too!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

After just moving into the area, I was eager to see what the local fare... BBQ fare.. Was like. In all honesty there were only two places known for their BBQ. I think at this time, there now only stands one! May the best BBQ win.. And it sure did! Jack of Hearts was amazing! Service is friendly and quick considering the meals ordered. And consuming said meals was even quicker! Not an edible drop left behind!

Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Delish!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Jack of Hearts has amazing BBQ at great prices. I have loved everything I've had there but my personal favorite is the smoked turkey with the white sauce... OMG, heaven in your mouth. My only wish is that the place was bigger. It's small, fun and quirky inside and I love the atmosphere but a few more tables would be perfect during busy times of the day.

• Visited April 2014
“Great BBQ, rustic eating experience”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The BBQ was great which is the most important thing when eating at a BBQ place. The sauce is a great mix of sweet and tangy. I loved the creamy cole slaw and my husband really enjoyed the rich mac & cheese. The only negative is that food is served directly on a tray that has only a thin sheet of paper on it that I ended up cutting through when I cut my sandwich. Would have preferred a plate. If you're in Spring Hill and want some lunch or dinner, this is a great stop (except on Sunday and Monday when they are closed).

• Visited April 2014