The sign "It is what it is" was a warning and we should have left!!!!! It stank like a 1950s greasy diner. Waited 15 minutes for a take out ribs plate; there were no other customers. Guy who took our order came back up front front with a malicious smile on his face but said nothing as we waited. I wonder if they were out of ribs but didn't tell us. Maybe they put raw ribs on the grill for about 10 minutes because what we got home with was so tough and/or raw that we couldn't get them to pull apart at all. Afraid of getting food poisoning, I had to use a sharp knife to cut them apart to put in the oven. The sides were the smallest I can remember seeing anywhere but that was OK because they weren't good. It's like those roach motels people warn you about--- do yourself a favor, stay away and don't waste $25 !!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.