“Having a bad day?”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #42 of 93 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I think the entire restaurant was having a bad day. While we were seated quickly, it was down hill from there. After placing our drink order, our server forgot to bring my son's drink. After reminding her the next time she came to our table she commented that she wasn't all there today. We had to remind her I order a salad with my entree and could that be brought out before our meal was served. Lastly, when our entrees arrived, I ordered ordered medium to be served well done. My sone ordered medium well to which he was served crispy. My wife's salad didn't come with her dressing and we had to remind our waitress of it. We do appreciate the manager adjusting our bill. But, the waitress said that the manager had to do the same for the other two tables near us. All in, I think our waitress, the kitchen, and the manager were having a bad day.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

What is not to like about Logans? Always good food and decent service. Reasonable price too, especially when we split a meal.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The food we got was hot and all came out just as we had ordered it. The server was attentive and helped with anything we needed.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

As with most restaurants, beef is getting expensive so the steaks aren't spectacular, but for a nice price you'll get an adequate steak and all the ancillaries--refilled drinks and hot rolls!

Reviewed November 30, 2011

Logans is the typical roadhouse rstaurant. Peanuts are free and the shells thrown on the floor. Lots of appetizer options. Steaks, burgers, chicken and seafood. Big menu with lots of choices.

The food is good, but not great. The steaks tend to be a little peppery and slightly overcooked. The salads are good. The shrimp has a good breading. Chicken tenders are fine.

The service is very friendly. At times, can run a little slow. Price is reasonable for the amount of food. The specials between 4-6pm when we were there we very low price for a good meal. ($20 for 2 meals).

We do not drink alcohol, so I cannot comment on bar and wine selection

Kids meals are pretty cheap and plenty of food.

Desserts are large enough to split unless you get the little single desserts for about $1.50.

Overall, a good place to eat that is a good value. Loud, fun atmosphere with T.V.s in the bar. Friendly service.