Tripadvisor
Spring Hill
All reviews great location movie theater family travel perfect hotel nice indoor pool a great stay very pleased with our stay the hotel manager shopping and restaurants within walking distance exercise room would highly recommend this hotel nice property room was clean the general manager home away from home fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

The facility was very clean, modern and provided an enjoyable stay. The breakfast was fresh and I especially enjoyed the fresh fruit. The staff at the breakfast were very friendly, asked if I needed anything, and were always cleaning and making sure everything was satisfactory. The check in young lady was outstanding, however, the check out guy left a lot to be desired. Overall, it was a great experience!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptoninnspringhill, General Manager at Hampton Inn Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your review of our Hotel and for being our guest. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience at our hotel.

Sydney Strasser

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We were staying for two night, the 1st evening, night and morning went fine. After that it was a disaster. We were visiting our daughter and grandchildren and arrived back to the hotel between 10:30 and 11pm on New Year's eve, quite tired from a long day. When we tried to enter our room the keys would not work. I went back to the front desk to have them recoded and they still would not work. The front desk personnel tried unsuccessfully as well and determined that the battery for our room door key reader was dead. As it was late at night this required having the hotel manager and maintenance man come back in to replace the battery. This process took about 1.5 hours before we finally were able to access our room, and when we did we found that housekeeping had not cleaned our room...the final straw to a long and frustrating evening. I've traveled extensively worldwide over my career and never experienced a dead card reader battery in the door. Battery replacement should be a scheduled maintenance action. No good excuse for not cleaning our room. These issues plus a surly disrespectful morning front desk person resulted in our low ratings. Other personnel were a quite helpful and friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2020

A trip across the country to be at my best friend’s wedding was a daunting task after a serious surgery. I never expected such great service from housekeeping and front desk staff. I will be back, no doubt

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 26, 2019

Great Hotel and very convienient location. Staff was outstanding, especially the front desk staff. A mistake I had made could have left me with no room, but they assisted me and was able to fix the issue and make the reservation work for me. THANK YOU!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2019

My room was on the 2nd floor. I could here the people in the next room as if they were in my room. When I told the acting manager he gave me the managers information. After contacting the manager, she could care less and didn't care to call back. If you want to sleep at all I highly recommend not staying at this Hotel.

Room tip: Different Hotel
Date of stay: November 2019