“Not bad”

China Panda Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in Spring City
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were on the mood for some Chinese food and saw this place and decided to give it a try. It wasn't too bad, and satisfied our craving. I was pleasantly surprised to see sushi (California rolls) on the buffet. They didn't have wonton soup out but when we asked about it we were each given a bowl. The also have a menu you can order from, however thrre is a decent selection on the buffet, everything from shrimp, lo mein, teriyaki chicken, egg rolls and broccoli and chicken. There is a small selection of deserts but they weren't very good. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here but if I lived in Spting City and had a craving for Chinese food I would probably go back.

1  Thank Emily C