“good food,good service”

Meson San Pedro
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Sparta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was good also, fast friendly service.Very good lunch specials.Easy off and on hwy.111. If you like mexican food do not bypass this restaurant.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Best Mexican food in these parts. Beats El Tapatio hands down in service and food quality. Have never had anything here that rated less than above average. Great margaritas and freindly staff. Typically dine here once a week.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

I love all the painted old-western scenes on the walls! The restroom was the best I have ever seen in a place like this! Everything was clean. Service was good. The taste of the food was off for some reason - not like anything I had ever had in a Mexican restaurant before. I'll guess that eating on the patio is very nice, and I would try it, but since I didn't like the flavors in the foods, I won't be back. Now, I know that LOTS of people like this place, so maybe there was just a bad batch of something in the kitchen that day.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

This place is consistently great. I consider it to be the best Mexican restaurant in the Upper Cumberland area. The food is served piping hot, is a quality dish, and the service is super fast and friendly. While there are several things that I think separate this place from others, one thing that is worthy of mention is that when I order meals which include shrimp it is clear to me that the shrimp is fresher and better quality than elsewhere. Also, the guacamole is always fresh, as well as the salsa.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

This is the best Mexican restaurant anywhere close to here. They are constantly improving the building inside and out as they can afford it. Best food, best margaritas, and all around great atmosphere.

Been to Meson San Pedro? Share your experiences!