“Right up there with New York Pizza”

Stevarinos Italian Eatery & Pub
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 11, 2013

After visiting New York and having some of the best pizza ever, I didn't any pizza in the south would come close. I'm so glad I was wrong! Stevarino's makes one knock out pie! Awesome crust, cheese, and everything! It's worth the drive to S. Pittsburgh to check this place out. The atmosphere, owners, and help are also awesome. Just ate there the other day and was sent home happy with a full belly. Can't ask for more!

1  Thank Kali B

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stopped on our way to Atlanta. This restaurant is two minutes off the highway. We expected the usual greasy spoon offerings and were surprised at the quality of the food and the fast friendly service. A nice place to take a break and meet some really nice folks too!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The local atmosphere is great and the owners could not be more caring about you, the customer. We are regulars and have our favorites, my husband is picky and they can please hime. I like the tuna, salads, and specials and we visit often

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I'm not sure what Stevarino's makes their crust out of, but I could eat a truckload of it. The crust made the pizza FABULOUS! I normally will eat a couple of slices of any vendors pizza then start "top eating" and leave the crust, but not here! We had the deluxe pizza which had loads of meats and veggies on it along with cheese and that crust....wow! Service was really great, the place was so clean you could almost eat off of the floor, restrooms clean as well. A really positive experience, one of my best ever for a pizza joint. They had a bar and a really wide variety of menu items, so far I can't get past the pizza, maybe if I eat there enought I will try something else. Breadsticks and marinia come while you wait on your food, they are to die for! There are daily specials listed as you come in on a whiteboard, but be sure and try the pizza! The dinner menu is very reasonable, lunch specials for $6 bucks!!! They told me there is 1 in Scottsboro, AL and they are building one in Chattanooga, TN. Yea!!! closer to home. Until then, it is definatly worth the short drive to South Pittsburg, TN, find the main street and you can't miss it. You will regret if you do!

1  Thank ChattaElder
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Everything that I have tried on the menu has been great. Prime Rib deal on Tuesdays is a great value as well as their other daily specials. Staff and owners are friendly. Great place to hang out.