“Nasty place”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The food was gross and I thought I was going to have to pay for it anyway. I did not eat it. THe manager kept looking at me till I offer to pay, even though I did not eat. He finally took it off my bill. I can't believe the health inspector has not closed this place. So dirty!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Went there a year ago and my husband got his steak (burnt should have been rare) about 45 min. after they brought my food. Year later- same thing, they bring one persons food, then 15 min later the others. Their explanation - "steaks take 30 min. to cook". What??? For rare??
Never again!! Also its filthy and the chips are stale, they bend, not break.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Good Mexican restaurants are hard to find in NW Tennessee but this one is better that average. It is the best Mexican restaurant by far in this part of the country. I do recommend this place to friends and relatives (especially their Burrito specialty). Their sausa is much better than average but their chips are less than average (too thick and hard). They also don't make Margaritas (another drawback). The cost of a meal there is a little higher that average but not enough to keep you away.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

I requested to add meat to a quesadilla. I was not told that would be a problem. When it came it did not have any meat. I sent it back. The manager brought my plate back to me he told me that this was the way it is made and he would not do any thing about it. I was to eat it this way or not. He was beyond rude. I will never be back.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

It's the original and there is no better in town. No it's not a pretty Place and the owner is not friendly but the food is what I go for! It's only open Wed thru Fri and doesn't open till 4. I highly recommend the tacorita or the chicken chimichanga.