“Good Food Great Prices”

Rafael's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 40 Restaurants in Soddy Daisy
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Located in 9607 Dayton Pike, Soddy Daisy, TN 37379. Rafael's is a family owned Italian Restaurant that offers great food. All of our products shall be of the highest quality and value and be provided at the lowest prices possible. To make sure each guest leaves with the best experience possible. Our menu ranges from a wide variety of pasta's, pizzas, calzones, burgers, wings, sandwiches and more.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I usually get the spaghetti with meat sauce when I eat here...very good and I love the buttered bread that comes with it. Prices are very reasonable and it's a great place to bring the kids. Portions are large I usually bring home 1/2 the food I order.

There are newer reviews for Rafael's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We have eaten pizza all over the country but Rafael's in Soddy Daisy is still the best. Fresh dough and fresh ingredients and reasonable prices make it our go-to place for pizza. The portions on all the other food offerings are huge but they don't mind if you share a plate or even order off of the children's menu. They offer Italian and Greek specialties also. If you are ever there when they have the baklava cheesecake, don't pass it up. The carrot cake cheesecake is also excellent. My daughter even requested this as her birthday cake last year. The large grilled chicken salad is easily enough for 2 people as it has 2 grilled chicken breast halves so if only 1 is eating, the small size is usually more than enough.

1  Thank Billie V
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The pizza was really good! I have had some of their entrees and they are just ok. The salad is ok but I was disappointed in their Greek salad!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We have ate at Rafaels countless times. Majority of time it is good but the waitresses are very rude and do not deal with problems well. If your order is not correct or your food is not hot the waitresses working the counter are very hateful and act mad when you say anything. If this was their food they were paying for they would not act so ridiculously rude. I think Rick the manager needs to re-evaluate his help and teach them some communication skills. Every time we have ate there it is mainly the same 2 waitresses that have this attitude. They need fired!!!!! There are too many people looking for work to put up with this kind of help. Will not eat there again because I am tired of these 2 girls attitudes. WAKE UP RICK!!!!!! These girls are going to ruin your business if you don't get them out of the front dealing with people.

3  Thank trulyblessed555
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great pizza. They make their own crust. All portions I saw were huge. Salads are huge and fresh. It is nothing fancy but it was clean and the put out your order in a timely manner.