“Always good”

Fazoli's
Ranked #117 of 156 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I can't really say anything bad about this restaurant. The food is always good for a fast food place. I mostly go to the drive through so I can't say anything about the inside but I do know that I love their food and it's always good.

There are newer reviews for Fazoli's

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Never have I gotten a gourmet meal at Favoli's - but never have I expected a gourmet meal at Fazoli's. If you go here with the expectation of something on the level of Maggiano's or Carraba's for that matter - even Macaroi Grill, you will most definitely be let down. Would you go to Golden Corral expecting a Morton's Steakhouse dining experience? Anytime you stand in line and pay before you eat - that should be your first major hint that you should not expect 5 star dining.

Personally, I rarely go to Fazoli's, because that same meal I get there I can achieve myself at home. Does that mean the food is bad - no. Besides - Fazoli's is the Taco Bell of the "Italian" food segment. They use 4 or 5 ingredients, reshape and rearrange them in different configurations and create 50 different menu items. The desiding factor in what dinner you order is pretty much based on what shape you like your pasta.

GREAT place for families with small children, because spaghetti and pizza are staples in the diet of the majority of children and the level of blandness in the sauces is perfect for them. There is a segment of our society that needs the option that Fazoli's offers. It's just that occasionally someone, who probably should never have walked in the door, dines there and is disappointed by the quality of the product or better put - expect superior quality at bargain basement prices.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The food here was just bad.. THe pasta rigatoni was overdone, the sauce salty and sweet.The food was pricey considering you can go somewhere for a decent meal for a little more.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Good fast food italian except for the plain spaghetti its not good. Subs are really good here.

Reviewed November 14, 2009

Got a Chicken Rigatoni (that's what it was but don't know the exact name) a few weeks back through their drive thru. It was disgusting! I paid only about $2.00 short of what I would have paid for dine in or take away for the Carmela's Chicken Rigatoni at Macaroni Grill! Fazoli's was dry with very little sauce and there was too much cheese on the top to try and add flavor (which it did not) and was just plain blah. I haven't been in years and now I remember why...it's just cheap (and very poorly done) italian. I wished Smyrna would get a really good Italian Restaurant like Carrabba's, Mac Grill, or Olive Garden. Why none of these restaurants didn't come to Smyrna, I'll never know. There is nothing to compete against it here and no doubt with the amount of population, it would stay busy for hours each night!

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!