“O'Charley's is nothing special at this location”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #31 of 156 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American
Smyrna, Tennessee
“O'Charley's is nothing special at this location”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Went with some family to this location on a Friday night, about 7 pm. The noise level was unusually loud, which is not uncommon for O'Charley's. If you want a quiet place this isn't the place. After being seated after about a 15 min wait, being diabetic I asked for their nutrition chart or low carb menu. This is not an uncommon or unreasonable request. Even McDonald's has a nutrition chart on the paper that lines the tray when you get your food. Well, our server left and returned to tell me O'Charley's has no such guide. So I had to make a choice based on what I knew of other restaurants. I ordered a steak, medium well, came to me well done My son-in-law ordered well done and his was medium. Sent his back, couldn't have been gone but for a couple of minutes, still medium. Server at this point had an attitude. Our whole experience was declining at this point. Wound up the bill got messed up had to call the manager, he didn't arrive for a while. We were probably there 30 min longer than needed. Paid them the money, didn't think they were ever coming back with the change. I don't recommend this establishment, and I don't do that lightly.

• Visited November 2012

Cleveland, Tennessee
“great food, and service”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

i went early but was seated right away, food was cooked just right staff friendly, interior typical of this chain, would go back, hotel next door

Visited September 2012
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Good Food on a late night”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food and service was great even late in the evening after our arrival at the hotel next door. The waiter was polite and kept our glasses full.

Visited September 2012
Fargo, North Dakota
“Lovely, delicious and FAST service!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

We got to enjoy this restaurant the first night our Peterbilt rolled into the dealership next door. The restaurant is clean, the staff is exceptionally courteous, and the food uncomparable!! Our wait staff was exceptionally attentive and kept our beverages full, inquired in a most timely manner as to the quality of our meal, and seemed to know just when to check to see if various items needed to be cleared so our table was not cluttered. We even got visits from management in both our visits to this establishment. May I say - without reservation - that the items ordered were perfectly cooked to our preferences, and arrived without delay to our table. The prices paid for our items about right for the area and the items ordered. In fact - I believe they provide a bargain if compared to similar establishments in the area. We enjoyed our visit, returned for a second - and will return when in the area!!

Nashville, Tennessee
“One of my favorite restaurants!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Famous for the Caramel pie, Hot rolls, loaded baked potato soup and several other specialties. This is one of the best places to have dinner in the Smyrna area. They offer something for everyone and also offer great lunch specials!

Visited August 2012