“Attention wing lovers!”
Review of Jim & Nicks BBQ

Jim & Nicks BBQ
Ranked #4 of 157 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked continuously around the clock to ensure only the freshest product. All trimmings are made from scratch daily (there's no freezer in the whole building!) Dine In, Drive Thru, To Go, Private Dining, and Catering available.
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I had the smoked buffalo hot wings last night at Jim n nicks. Been there several times my wife's favorite BBQ rest. Those smoked wings were the best I've ever had. Great dry rub that cooked its flavor all the way to the bone, and not too salty like some dry rubs! Only 8 per order but they are jumbo sized!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

we were there will alot of people and our server took and remember everything and got it all right! that doent always happen. the food was good the drinks were great. and the servers suggestions were spot on! the bathrooms were clean too!

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

On my way home from the airport I stopped for Brunswick stew. I placed my order and waited behind a couple of cars with apparently lengthy orders. Finally I get to the window to be told Oops we didn't make any today. I told the guy ok I will just take the tea I ordered. He asked if I was sure and I said yes. The he and the girl pouring the tea both walked off without giving me the tea or saying anything. I waited and no one came back or even would look my way. I gave up and went home without anything.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I try to eat here at least once each time I am in Smyrna. Although I do tend to get the same thing, pick 3 with brisket, hot links, and pork, everything I have tried has been good. Brisket is very tender and has good smoke, the hot links aare very book just the right amount of spice. All the sides i have tried were good, on the smaller side but with three meats and two sides they dont need to be huge. They have a bunch of different beers and a full bar for drinks. They have these great little cheesey corn bread muffins they give you. If there is a downside to this spot, like everything in the area they close by either 9 or 10 depending on the day and they do have a couple sketchy servers but where doesn't. Drive thru service is available for take away too if that's your style. Bon appetite.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Jim & Nicks serves some really good BBQ. There is really no need to follow with "for a chain", but it is different for a chain or for that matter any place serving up a pretty good variety on their menu. I haven't tried every thing but the pulled pork (or as we call it "barbeque" is very good and the sides I tried were better than average. A lot of people apparently like their cheese biscuits but I really don't care for them. They are very soft and sweet without much cheese taste. If you want some decent bbq with the menu and consistency of a chain I would recommend Jim & Nick's.