“Tennessee bar-b-que is the best from all over!”
Review of Jim & Nicks BBQ

Jim & Nicks BBQ
Ranked #4 of 156 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked continuously around the clock to ensure only the freshest product. All trimmings are made from scratch daily (there's no freezer in the whole building!) Dine In, Drive Thru, To Go, Private Dining, and Catering available.
Bryan, Texas
“Tennessee bar-b-que is the best from all over!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

While a lot of areas in the country lay claim to the best bar-b-que styles, Tennessee has the right idea...take the best from each region and serve it up! Jim and Nick's is a jumping spot with lots of family-style tables, enough room for couples and singles. The meat is great, but their version of a baked potato is the best pulled-pork-filled example of the way to "have it all!". The potato is amost too big by itself and after loading it with all the standard "fixins", they cover the whole thing in some of the best pulled pork outside of South Carolina! Had to take over half of it home! (Oh, yes, it was just as good later!) Can't wait to go back and try the brisket!

Visited March 2012

Xenia, Ohio
“Amazing BBQ and service!”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

We had the pulled pork, chicken,collard greens,baked beans, bread, and beer. Everything was fabulous. The meats were very moist with great flavor. Best baked beans and greens we ve ever had.

• Visited August 2011
Columbus, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little place”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

went here for lunch an dit was GREAT!!! I hadthepulled pork sandwichand theothers hadthepulled pork plate. everyonewas empressed forsure. even the quesoand chipsweregreat!

• Visited June 2011
tennessee
“Poor service even worse food quality”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

I went through the drive thru while I was in Smyrna (over 40 miles from my home) and grab some food to go. 30 minutes later when I arrive home I opened the bag to 1/2 a dozen burnt biscuits...at least I hope that is what was wrong...they were covered in black particles and smelled bad...and I did not recieve what I ordered. I should have inpsected the bag more carefully before I made the long commute home, but I trusted that the resturant would provide me the correct order and quality food. I was wrong and I had to eat my money as I did not eat the food becasue it was only fitting for the garbage can.

• Visited May 2011
Smyrna
“Terrific Smoked meat & fresh ingredients”
Reviewed September 21, 2009

I have eaten at Jim N Nick's quite a bit lately. They have fresh ingredients and smoke their meat to perfection. Their salads are great, though they have taken the Southern chopped salad off their drive thru menu, they will fix it for you if you ask. It is by far one of my favorite salads while eating out. Their managers have gone out of the way to fix my order in the past when something was amiss. They are gracious and follow through on making something right while providing the best customer service. I will continue to eat at this location and the one in Murfreesboro because of how they care about their customers.