“Favorite Place to eat in Middle TN”

Hickory Falls Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 155 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated. Casual restaurant featuring American favorites, sandwiches, salads, pasta, chicken, steaks & seafood. Everything fresh made on premise. Daily specials. Kid friendly, Sunday Brunch, Lunch and Dinner daily. Full Bar with daily specials and happy hour specials. Groups welcome. Reservations accepted for parties of 6 or more. Call-ahead seating available for any size party.
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Favorite Place to eat in Middle TN”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I absolutely love Hickory Falls Restaurant! My favorite dishes are the Barbecue Chicken and the Chicken Fettucini Alfredo. The atmosphere is great and 99% of their staff is awesome! I take everyone there that comes to visit me from out-of-town. It is a great place for family or friends. Their bathrooms are always clean and well supplied. They have a nice bar area, separate from the dining room very well. Prices are fairly reasonable for the amount of food you receive. Their chocolate cake is to die for!

• Visited February 2014

Brooklyn, NY
“What a pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Stopped in Smyrna on my way home to Chicago. Just picked a place to eat and luckily I picked this place. Carol our waitress was just a joy...the food was amazing and the prices were so reasonable. Wish I had another reason to go!

Visited February 2014
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Hey Sweetie - want to go to Cracker Barrel?”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Sunday morning - afternoon plans - let's go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.

We go there, and the wait was 45 minutes. Should I stay or should I go?

I had to go. I was committed to attending a funeral, so we had to go.

We were sated immediately at Hickory Falls. Getting late so I chose a dinner menu, my wife chose the brunch. Of note, I always get way too full at Cracker Barrel - I got way too full at Hickory Falls. Monteeay Chicken at Hickory Falls and red beans and rice - delicious. Wife orders brunch - pork chop, scrambled eggs and home fries. She could not eat it all - I helped. While a little sweet, the sauce on the chicken was still good. STACKS of ham, not a single piece. The chicken was a little tough and over cooked, it was still good. Red beans and rice surprised me - GOOD.

Got out in plenty of time to make my plans for the day. Thanks Hickory Falls - the day went as planned.

• Visited February 2014
Cambridge, Ontario
“WARm, Friendly and GOOD Food”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Being a Road warrior ... it seems always to be a challenge to find good places to eat. Particularly in Smyrna where it seems that your only options are major chains. We stumbled into Harrison Hills and ordered their Filet ... not expecting much ... WOW what a great steak !!! and just the right portion size ... it was so good that we went back 3 times !!!

Liver & Onion was great and surprise the repeat performance of the steak was as amazing as the first.

• Visited January 2014
Smyrna, Tennessee
“Best kept secret in Smyrna!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I am always amazed that it is not much more difficult to get a table at Hickory Falls. We frequently visit on Friday evenings and Sunday mornings for brunch. The food and service are always excellent. The atmosphere is warm and cozy and although the lighting is dim, this is a very family friendly restaurant. The eggs benedict on the brunch menu is wonderful. My husbands favorite for dinner is the Beef Tips, mine is the Liver and Onions (soooo good!). Be sure to save room for dessert. The chocolate cake is beyond delicious and the peach cobbler (my favorite) is almost as good as Momma's. If there is no room, we take it home to enjoy later.
They have maintained a level of excellance over the years that is a credit to management. Keep up the good work. We look forward to enjoying meals at Hickory Falls for years to come. If you are in Smyrna, you need to check this one out. You will not be dissappointed.

• Visited January 2014