“2nd time visit--and not disappointed! Very good!”

Hickory Falls Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 157 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated. Casual restaurant featuring American favorites, sandwiches, salads, pasta, chicken, steaks & seafood. Everything fresh made on premise. Daily specials. Kid friendly, Sunday Brunch, Lunch and Dinner daily. Full Bar with daily specials and happy hour specials. Groups welcome. Reservations accepted for parties of 6 or more. Call-ahead seating available for any size party.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have eaten here twice now....first time was for their Sunday brunch and it was delicious. The skillet potatoes were wonderful! Good service, nicely decorated. Ate a second time for dinner with a group, and the service was wonderful and the food very good. There is a large selection to choose from.....salads, fish, chicken, steaks, sandwiches, pasta. Everyone can find something to eat here. Portions very generous. Everyone seems friendly and accomodating and think this is a great place to have in the Smyrna area that offers this type of dining. Will be back!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have visited Hickory Falls on several occasions with my husband. Also, whenever my sister comes to visit she has requested to lunch here, and I cannot blame her. Additionally, when my husband's business colleagues are in from out of town it is a great dinner option for them. It is very consistent, with much variety, and reasonably priced. Also, the atmosphere is open and designed to be inviting. The food has much variety and it is hard to go wrong with the order. My favorites include the chicken artichoke entrée (and the chicken artichoke soup that I had today) are delicious. Other favorites include beef medallions and chicken sandwich with apple, cheddar and bacon. Another thing to note is that all salad dressings are house made and fresh upon order.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My traveling companion is allergic to many foods so we had to be selective about restaurants. Hickory Falls had excellent food at competitive prices. Service was above and beyond. We told the manager our server, Aaron, was excellent. Our food was on our table within ten minutes of ordering. We will definitely recommend Hickory Falls.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was my first visit at this restaurant and I must say I was impressed with everything from the overall look of the location to the hospitality of everyone that worked there and the food was delicious I will definitely return for another visit

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food here is excellent and for a steak house adjacent to a major interstate unexpected. Staff was a little over worked behind the bar, and somewhat unfriendly, but otherwise a positive experience. Physical layout is somewhat similar to a train station, but functional.