“Hickory falls”

Hickory Falls Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 158 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated. Casual restaurant featuring American favorites, sandwiches, salads, pasta, chicken, steaks & seafood. Everything fresh made on premise. Daily specials. Kid friendly, Sunday Brunch, Lunch and Dinner daily. Full Bar with daily specials and happy hour specials. Groups welcome. Reservations accepted for parties of 6 or more. Call-ahead seating available for any size party.
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Wow what a disappointment we sat at the bar to have lunch and a few cold beers. I ordered a chicken sandwich that was way over cooked. It was very dry. I asked for some BBQ sauce to help it. The bar tender said that would be 40 cents extra. So I said no thanks. We will never go here again. We tried to get into Chedders for lunch but they were packed so we went Hickory Falls they were dead and now I know why!!

1  Thank Snjbar

Reviewed August 30, 2012

They always have good food and good service here, seldom have to wait for a table. The prices are reasonable. The restaurant is clean. The atmosphere is good.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

The steaks are flavorful, tender, and cooked to perfection. All salad dressings made in house. Huge dinner rolls fabulous! Many other food choices, definitely a place to go. Family friendly as well.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Been here 3 times and every time has been an enjoyable occasion. Strip steak, Rib eye steak, done to perfection. Salads are always chilled and fresh and the Fried cheese wedges are huge and awesome served with a very good marinara sauce.Treat yourself tonight!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

On July 3, I ordered off the lunch menu the Beef medallions over a bed of mashed potatoes. The medallions came out bloody rare and was seeping blood unto the plate. When I cut into one of the medallions, it squirted blood all over the mash potatoes. my plate was a bloody mess. I had to ask them to remake my meal and them seemed put out to have to do it. Will never eat there again