“WOW!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Shawnee Mission
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

This place was featured on a Food Network for best dives. Phenomenal hummus, homemade. Mouth watering hamburgers. We lucked out, this place is right next door to bowling ally where we spent 3 days at a tournament.

Visited March 2014

Florence, Kentucky
“Brings back memories.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

When I was a kid, my Dad used to take me to local Mom 'n Pop places for a burger and the food at this place reminded me exactly of that. I had a burger with the seasoned fries and there was more than enough for my lunch. The burger was cooked perfect and very tasty and not super greasy like some places. The bun was very fresh and topping (lettuce, tomato, pickles and onion) were all nice thick slices. The fries were very tasty and crispy.

To add to it all, the owners were extremely nice during my whole visit, asking a couple times if I was enjoying it...and I most certainly was.

If I am back in town for work again, will definitely stop here again.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
West Lafayette, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gyros”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We ordered the gyros combos with regular dries and sweet potato fries. Food was average, decent price, long wait. Overall I would go back.