“LOVED IT!”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Jackson,TN
“LOVED IT!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I work at a Hilton property,so I went in with certain expectations.The staff and the hotel exceeded them all! Everyone was really nice and helpful,and did everything with a smile.The only issue that I had was that the A/C unit was a little noisy at night, but I didn't complain because everything else was amazing,especially the breakfast in the mornings. Good Job Hampton!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
 Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Huntley, Illinois
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We never hesitate to stay at Hampton. No surprises. Clean, clean, clean. Really nice breakfast choices. Friendly, efficient staff. I think it has been recently remodeled. Very convenient to the interstate.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
It is good to read you are a fan of the Hampton Inns and we are happy you enjoyed the breakfast here at the Hampton Inn Nashville / Smyrna. Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I completely enjoyed my stay. The staff were courteous, professional and efficient. The accommodations were wonderful. If the weather was conducive I would have enjoyed sitting poolside. Thanks for a wonderful stay. Fabulous stay-Great service and hot breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family. The accommodations were immaculate. Fresh bedding every day-Big plus! One other comment-I left my bathrobe, contacted the hotel and arrangements were made immediately to mail my robe to my home. Thanks Hampton Inn-Well done! Great service by all!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
It is nice to read you completely enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Nashville / Smyrna and that you would recommend us to your family and friends. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review.
ky, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were in town for a soccer tournament and randomly chose this hotel. The rooms were clean, and the beds were comfortable. Very friendly staff. The complimentary breakfast was awesome. They had a variety for everyone's taste buds and likes. We left there well rested, and full!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We hope you did well at the soccer tournament and are happy to read you left us well rested and full. Thank you for such a nice review and thank you also for your business.
Cary NC, United States
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I regularly travel to Smyrna for work, and this is my preferred place to stay. The staff always greets me with a smile, the hotel (common areas and rooms) is very clean and well kept, and the included food (breakfast and cookies) makes for a good value. Definitely recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
The fact that you stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Nashville / Smyrna and that we are your preferred hotel in the area is a great compliment. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review.
Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great experience! Exceptional customer service, very clean, secure, good hot breakfast and the price was well below what I expected to pay! We stopped and checked this hotel initially because the parking lot was well lit and no one was hanging around the front door smoking! After speaking with the desk clerk and hearing the price, we stayed; and it was a great experience! Average price, way above average service and value.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
It is good to read you had an exceptional experience here at our hotel the Hampton Inn Nashville / Smyrna and you think we have exceptional customer service. We always enjoy hearing from our guests and would like to thank you for posting such a pleasant review.
Detroit, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed at Hampton-Smyrna for 16 days. I was there on business and the stay was one of my best experiences as I travel a great deal. I arrived before check-in and was accomodated with ease and a smile. From the desk staff to the housekeeping staff, all were very helpful, friendly and greeted me with a smile each day. I felt safe in the hotel. When my internet went down in my room, the front desk staff allowed me to use their computer in their back office. Staff were very knowledgable about restaurants, businesses in the area. I was impressed that they were able to tell me where the closest car wash was located without looking it up. Great hotel for business or pleasure. My co-workers has now changed their hotels from where they were in Smyrna and Murfreesboro to Hampton-Smyrna. I will return to stay at this Hotel on my next visit to Nashville. Kudos to the staff for a great job!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your statement that our hotel the Hampton Inn Nashville / Smyrna is great for business and pleasure. We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues on your next business trip. Thank you for your business and your great review.