“Graduation”

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
New York City, New York
“Graduation”
Reviewed May 25, 2011

I traveled from NY with my family and stayed at this hotel under a room block for my nephews graduation. GREAT CHOICE!
The staff was knowledgable of surrounding resteraunts and shopping areas. The rooms were clean and spacious. A pleasant experience all the way around.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna, responded to this review, June 2, 2011
 Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff and the Hampton Inn Nashville / Smyrna . We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 19, 2011

Hampton brand hotels is always my first choice. I've stayed at this location before and like always it has been a pleasure. The staff as in he past has made me feel just like family. The beds are comfortable and the 42" plasma tv in the suite is a plus. This hotel definetly has my reccommendation.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna, responded to this review, May 25, 2011
Thank you for the kind words regarding the Hampton Inn Nashville / Smyrna and
staff. We pride ourselves in being service professionals!
Sebring,Fl.
Reviewed December 23, 2008

Stayed here one night--was supposed to stay three. Beds were very hard, not your Hampton bed. Sheets and covers were scratchy and made you itch. Door lock piece was about to fall out of door. Very noisy on interstate side. Moved on to Mt Juliet Hampton which is much nicer. Would not recommend this Hampton. We stay at Hampton Inns around 20 nights per year from coast to coast; this one is not up to standards.

• Liked — Not many people there.
  • Disliked — Many things
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
Ratingen, Germany
Reviewed June 7, 2008

We booked this hotel cause it was top rated with tripadvisor.com. And to my opinion this location really earned this rating!

The rooms looked very fresh and new, the furnishing and bedding looked perfect and we slept very well. The room we stayed in was very quit as well. The breakfast was continental and also nothing to complain about.

Lot's of restaurants, even in walking distance, were around this hotel. The only downside was that we were only able to stay for one night, cause they were book completly. Anyway, it was a great night and we would stay there again.

Tom & Elke

• Liked — Look and feel, comfortable beds
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
TN
Reviewed February 26, 2008

Due to business I needed a hotel in Smryna and opted for Hampton over the others nearby. The room was very nice and the housekeeping was outstanding. I was treated like family by the housekeeper on the 2nd floor (Becky) and was checked on several times to make sure my stay was going okay.

The only problem I had was that I was overcharged in the beggining from the rate I was quoted on the confirmation email, but upon pointing this out to them it was immediately taken care of and my total ended up being less than I was quoted!!

One of the best hotel experiences I have had in a very long time - I highly recommend this Hampton Inn!

Stayed February 2008
Boston, MA
Reviewed December 17, 2007

I've stayed at this hotel twice and both times, they've messed up the billing. The first time, they triple billed me and it took weeks to resolve. I never even received an apology from them for their error. The second time, they billed me a second time...two months after my stay, even though the bill was paid through Travelocity immediately upon making my reservation. When I called to dispute the second charge, the clerk giggled and said someone would get back to me. I finally had to contact Travelocity and my credit card company to get the charge reversed. I'm growing old waiting for the courtesy of a call back from them. I'll never stay there again.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank quiltbasket
Fernandina Beach, Florida
Reviewed August 20, 2007

This location was booked as it was along the route to Chicago and near Stones River civil war site. It is a little challenging to get to if you are driving north on interstate. It is in an interesting location; a Hilton Garden inn next door and apartments/condos on its southern side. Lots of local area restaurants to walk or drive to. I must admit, the young lady that checked us in that evening was the most out-going, friendly Hampton desk clerk I have ever met. On this outing, we stayed at five Hamptons. Like one other, we had to ask for additional towels but this was not a problem. Dining room is small but met our needs.

• Liked — Check in desk clerk.
  • Disliked — Location. hard to get to when driving north on interstate.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business