“A Smyrna tradition”

Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“A Smyrna tradition”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a great little Smyrna tradition. I can remember going for special occasions as a young man. Great food and atmosphere!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Patron_12

“Must visit”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had not been since my college days, and it was a special treat. (we won't mention how long ago that was). Since we moved back to Middle Tennessee, very close to Smyrna, I tried for a long time to get my husband to go try it remembering how good it was. Out of the blue he suggested it one night, and ahhhh they still have it. Delicious and hope he enjoyed enough to go back on a regular basis. Extremely fun atmosphere and decor, attentive service, and most importantly delicious food that is unique in all ways.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Patty L
Alabama
“Excellent!! Fab Food and Fun!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised when we walked into the Omni Hut! What a great atmosphere! The food was GREAT and the Volcano ice cream dessert was sooooo Good!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MyGranMyAngel
“Family Tradition”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Omni Hut has always been my family's restaurant of choice for birthday dinners. Throughout the years, I've tried almost everything on the menu, some great and some not so great.

Anything with a "sauce" is going to be gelatinous, shiny, and will probably taste like the canned Chinese food you can buy at the grocery store with the exception of the Chicken Chow Mein, which I occasionally enjoy.

Anything grilled is fantastic, my favorite being the grilled shrimp skewer. I highly recommend the crab wontons, Bamboo Chicken (if you like some heat!), the egg flower soup, and the fried rice. They also make several salad dressing in house, which are very good.

What makes Omni Hut special, aside from the food, is that they treat you like family. We even have a favorite waitress - ask for Jennie! I consider myself somewhat of a food snob, and sure, you can probably spend the same amount and have a nice dinner at any steakhouse, but I will always look forward to every birthday dinner at Omni Hut.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Anna F
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Who doesn't like Polynesian”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This restaurant has been around for years. Good food and great atmosphere. And the volcano ice cream dessert is great!

1 Thank Anna G

Been to Omni Hut? Share your experiences!