“Winner, winner Chicken dinner!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #17 of 156 Restaurants in Smyrna
La Vergne, Tennessee, United States
“Winner, winner Chicken dinner!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Is there anything at Chik-fil-A that's NOT good? The staff is always friendly and fast. The only drawback to this location is that sometimes the drive-thru line is around the parking lot. On the weekends, you have to park across the street sometimes but the food is awesome!

Visited May 2014

Brentwood, Tennessee
“Consistently Good Food”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Although a little pricey (for my budget), I guess it is true that you get what you pay for, so I try to treat myself as often as I can to Chick-fil-A restaurants because I know that I will always get fast and courteous service from friendly staff and the food will be served hot and fresh. I truly believe they actually serve chicken instead of fake/frozen piece of tasteless processed food. They must be doing something right because their restaurants are always full and the drive thru is lined up during the day and night. I do not know what kind of employee training program they have in place, but the young staff have been taught to have manners (which is a thing of the past), and I really appreciate that. Good Job Chick-fil-A.....keep up the good work!!

• Visited April 2014
Smyrna, Tennessee
“How do you eat your Chick-fil-A Sandwich?”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Me - I like to start at the thinner end of the sandwich and eat in such a manner so each bite is progressively thicker until - alas - the inevitable :( - the final bite. At least it is the most memorial bite of the entire sandwich...thick...juicy...what a way to finish!

I always order the spicy version - that's just how I roll. Before that - the original sandwich, but with some Texas Pete's Hot Sauce. I used to be a manager a few decades back at Popeye's when it was "Famous Fried Chicken" and not "Louisiana Kitchen" - so I like my chicken hot & spicy, even paired with whole pickled jalapenos.

Chick-fil-A is proof that we, as humans, want most what we can't have. Think about - when do you crave a Chick-fil-A sandwich the most? If you are like me it's Sunday - after church - when they are closed. Maybe I should buy one on Saturday night and re-heat it, but I never think about it until I can't have it...

• Visited November 2013
“Chick fa yay”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

As i sit here, in this crowded, loud, and kinda pricey fast food restaurant... i look around and notice the quality of the individuals working the night shift. Food isn't just about taste and presentation it's about the people serving it also... just an outstanding staff of nice people, I'd want my daughter to work here. Oh, and the food is wonderful too.

Jackson, Tennessee
“who could go anywhere else?”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I never miss the opportunity to visit a Chick-fil-A! food is always fresh and yummy. great ice cream treats and their waffle fries are out of this world..Great music in the back ground,friendly service and plenty of smiles . Thanks for the wonderful meal and fun dining.

• Visited August 2013