“Great Stay”

Sleep Inn & Suites Smyrna
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Smyrna
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We arrived late..went to Nashville for My God daughter's Wedding. .stayed in another hotel awful manager. .visited a friend in Smyrna and she suggested Sleep Inn..the late nite time receptionist was terrific!! The room was updated and the beds were just right!! The continental breakfast was pretty good tooo..Overall it was a great stay..

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I was staying here for a business trip. When I went into the first room I was going to stay in there was dog pee everywhere and still wet so I go down stairs and get another room and when I go in there is ants all over the place. I will never stay at this one again the out side and lobby looks a lot better than room's maybe the owner will step up and clean an do better maintaining it.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 4, 2014

As an over-the-road truck driver who was out of legal driving hours, and in desperate need of a comfortable, warm night's rest, I feel fortunate to have found such incredible accommodations so close to my company's terminal in Lavergne, Tn. I have all the comforts of home in my condo-sleeper - TV, fridge, microwave, power inverter, etc. but the APU (auxiliary power unit) wasn't working. It was Saturday, and couldn't be fixed 'till Monday. Truck won't idle above 28 degrees since its equipped w/APU for heat and ac. My company has a contract with another choice hotel in Lavergne , but no rooms were available there. So, of course I was delighted to find a room at this location just before they filled up! However, there are other reasons I'm happy to give this location a very positive review: Beautiful, very clean and comfortable non-smoking room w/king bed! The walk-in shower was a pleasant surprise! TV; microwave; fridge; etc. Very hospitable staff! Next to Ruby Tuesday, short walk from O' Charley's, and multiple other restaurants off this exit (I-24 exit 66). Seemed a bit pricy, but you get what you pay for! If in the area, check it out. You'll be glad you did!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Smyma is just the oher side of Nashville and a great place to beat the morning traffic. I checked while still on the road and the receptionist/owner was extremely polite, informed, and professional. We had picked up a coupon at the Visitors 'Center for around $10 off. We were welcomed, checked in quickly, and had a very nice room for 4. This place has a little bit of everything: a swimming pool, gym center, access to restaurants, and a quick hop-on to the road. My only downside was the breakfast which had eggs which were boiled. I like a hot breakfast. But I would stop again here. It was very well cared for, and the owner conveyed the pride that was demonstrated throughout his establishment.

Room Tip: I would guess that all rooms are good.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank secantaMariai-Elena
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Arrived 30 mins after breakfast started. Was very little left. When ask to replenish sausage four patties were brought out.
Found several short hairs in bathroom. Mirror in room was streaky. Looked like was just wiped with damp cloth. Shower drained slowly. No towels at pool. Pool murky. Overall poor rating

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Clean room, comfortable beds for a good night's sleep while traveling .Great value! Right off the highway. The breakfast in the morning was a great way to begin another day of driving. The free Wi fi was very convenient and we were able to plan on our next place to stay down the road as we made our drive to Florida. .

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This hotel is fairly decent. best things about it is the free breakfast, close to the interstate, and other dining. The down side was the noise. I was on the first floor and I kept hearing doors slam. The bed was a little hard. The room could have been a little cleaner.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo