“Best Top Shelf Margarita”

La Siesta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 154 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Mexican
United States
“Best Top Shelf Margarita”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were traveling through to Nashville and stayed and ate in Smyrna, Tn. We ate here and had the best Fajitas and top shelf margaritas. OMG!!! I'm glad we didn't have far to go back to the hotel. One was enough for me. The service, food and drinks were great !!!

• Visited October 2012

La Vergne, Tennessee
“La Siesta - You've gotta try the Grande Margarita”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

This restaurant is the best when it comes to the margarita's and fresh food. The grande is the biggest one I've ever seen or consumed. The salsa is very fresh and tasty. I had a burrito and my husband had the beef enchiladas. They were both very good. Unlike some Mexican restaurants, the rice was the freshest I've ever had. They are located in the Kroger shopping center and very conveniently located. Our waiter was great, his name was Delton. Ask for him when you stop by. We will most definitely make this our new Mexican restaurant. They have outdoor seating for those days/nights that you just want to hang out. It's also covered seating. I guess the thing that surprised me the most though, was the live music. I don't know if that is a nightly occurrence, or if it was just because we were there on a Friday night. But it was a very nice touch.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank later_tater_517

Been to La Siesta Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!