“Always a Great Meal” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cheddar's
Ranked #2 of 154 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Smyrna Tn
“Always a Great Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

We eat here very often the food and service is outstanding. We really like the onion rings they are always hot. If you are ever looking for a good place to eat and reasonably priced this is the place.

• Visited December 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Can't go wrong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have been here numerous times....have yet to have anything to complain about, even to be nit-picky... This place is a solid bargain, food portions are large, and you can walk out of here well under budget of what you would expect at other restaurants. Great ambiance/atmosphere, everything is super nice.

Visited October 2013
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Very good customer service. Also good portion size, which I love, and affordable. My wife and I ate there and spent 13 dollars and I needed to be wheeled out I was so full.

Smyrna, Tennessee
“Good Inexpensive Place To Eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

If you want a nice sit-down restaurant with a pleasant atmosphere, great service, good food at a reasonable price, this is one of those. We have eaten here several times, and have not been disappointed. Tonight we met there with several friends. We had outstanding service, the food was very good, the portions were large, and the price was reasonable. I had the grilled salmon, which was quite good. It comes with 2 sides which were both good, the broccoli and cheese casserole was excellent. The do not serve salad or bread with most entrees, which may be why their prices are low, but there is no skimping on the quality or quantity of your food.
As most restaurants do, they automatically added an 18% gratuity to the check because our group was 8 people, but our waitress easily earned that and more (I did add more). I can heartily recommend this restaurant, but it's very busy most of the time, so you may have to wait for a table. That's one bad thing, they don't have much of a waiting area.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tennessee
“Great Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

We went to Cheddar's with a party of nine. We had a bit of a wait for a table for it to be 8:00 in the evening. Instead of being 20 minutes as we were told, it was closer to 45 minutes. The service was excellent. We have been to this restaurant several times and my all time favorite is the chicken tenders. We are trying to eat a bit healthier, so my wife and I got the grilled fish tacos. They were excellent. The have coleslaw in the soft taco with the fish. The sauce is a spicy tartar sauce and is very tasty. We will probably order the fish tacos again on our next visit.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!