“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I finally got to experience this resturant during a busienss trip. Everything was really good. I will now try out our location one.

Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

They have the best Dijon chicken and mushrooms and the spasagna is sooo good!! It's definitely my favorite restaurant

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Don't go here too often for one reason and one reason only - I really don't like the wait. And to be honest, the last time we went - the sheet with our name on it got prematurely stuck in the "complete" stack at the hostess station - so we had to wait even longer. Had I not gone to check we would still be waiting. Can you imagine having to spend the last three months in the waiting area at Cheddars?! Well, probably would have left when they closed, but they sat us immediately when the mistake was brought to their attention - even gave us 2 free appetizers. Also, when the wait staff was made aware of the mistake we were treatly like royalty.

They have added a new item to the menu - at least I think it was new - mainly because there was a little star with the word "NEW" on it, and not much gets past me. They now serve chicken and waffles. Me and my buddy who was in town from Houston decided to give them a try. We both went the buffalo chicken route - extra spicy - for the true contrast of hot and sweet. They were delicious and it was worth every penny to see his eyes watering and him crying like a baby because of the heat level - just kidding - we were both extremely manly in the consumption of our hot wings. The waffle was thick, cooked to perfection and the maple syrup was good. Of course for one of the apps we got the spinach dip - a favorite. The other was a sampler platter and it was good, too, though not "off the hook" (nod to Food Network's Guy Fieri for the hip lingo).

Cheddars has a very reasonably priced menu and lots of options. Decor is nice, but the noise level is "off the hook" - sorry, won't use it again. The noise level in most popular restaurants is intentional, in order to persuade patrons to eat - then leave. If it were too quite, you would sit and talk and talk and talk, reducing table turnaround and therby reducing the number of paying customers. Wow - a food review and insider info all in one! Your welcome. We did stay longer than we should, but we only see each other two or three times a year. It was a cool night, so I we all brought coats. Upon leaving, I discovered I had forgotten mine so I went back inside and got my coat...wait for it...wait for it..."off the hook"...couldn't resist, sorry...

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Always great food and price when I come here!! Theres almost always a wait but thats because of how good the food is, and its always worth it!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Daughter took me there during my visit. New establishment just opened a few months ago. Drinks were awesome. Large margarita's, beer specials too. Food was well portioned decently tasting and cheap. We had two large mixed green salad with chicken. Buffalo chicken wrap with fries and Chicken and shrimp dinner with two sides, plus a large appetizer all for $37. That's cheap in my book. Everybody enjoyed the food.

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!