“AWESOME”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We love Cheddars! Food is great, service is quick, great atmosphere and friendly staff. Love the idea of Shepheds Pie on the menu and the Key West Chicken and Shrimp was to die for!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We love to visit Cheddars when we visit family in Ohio, so we were very excited to have one so close to us.
Our spinach and artichoke dip was very good. The chips are almost addictive! However I was a little disappointed with my Hawaiian chicken salad. The lettuce was all iceberg (was expecting at least some romaine in there), the pineapple was from a can (hoping for fresh), BUT the seasoned chicken atop was amazing! My husband said his chicken and mushroom dish was good and he would order it again. His side of broccoli was perfectly cooked to his liking!
We really enjoy the atmosphere, decor, and cleanliness at Cheddars!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Went with 6 coworkers for dinner and drinks. Food was just ok, not bad. Server was personable and kept our glasses filled. Nice atmosphere. Saw several orders of onion rings go by. They were huge and looked delicious. I would try them on my next visit. One of the ladies at my table said the fried chicken breast she ordered was very good. The chocolate cake sundae was big enough to share!

Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Great food with casual atmosphere. Their appetizers are Hugh so have several people sharing. Would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have tried this one a couple of times. It is close to work and we really wanted to like it. Food is just ok, servers distracted.

Been to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen? Share your experiences!