We stayed for a basketball tournament and found this facility to be physically very nice, updated and clean with nice sized room but, well big but, the place is just not built well. The beds are hard and the frame squeks with every turn, the shower can not be regulated because the valve is so loose that it falls into the scalding hot range by itself. The walls are so thin we were waken by the tv and voices of both our nieghbors and the hall. The shower is loud when being used so forget getting any extra sleep while somebody else gets ready. The breakfast is good and well stocked, they have weekend USAToday papers ( a goodie) and the area is safe and close to alot. Overall, it was ok but if some of the things mentioned matter to you, think about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 76 guest rooms all featuring mini fridge, microwave, 50" Flat Screen TV, complimentary WIFI, in room coffee makers. Bright Side Breakfast served each morning complimentary featuring Make Your Own Waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon and/or sausage, biscuits, assorted breakfast breads and pastries, assorted yogurts, fresh fruit, assorted cold cereals, coffee, hot tea and fruit juice. Outdoor Pool, fitness center, 24hr business center and complimentary free parking. Convenient to shopping and variety of restaurants. Located off of I-24 at Exit 66. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna TN - Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Smyrna
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Smyrna Hotel Smyrna