“Pretty Average”

Legends Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 156 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had a dinner with friends here (their choice) and would have to say that it was nothing special. Food was average to good and they did have a good salad bar. I thought the décor itself was average and the service was pretty average as well. I would definitely try somewhere else when back in Smyrna. I guess I expected more with the name.

There are newer reviews for Legends Steakhouse

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We visited mid afternoon for dessert and coffee. The waiter finally brought the drinks 20 minutes after the desserts and when he finally did the milk was soured. Very disappointing service!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

My wife and I went to the Legends Steakhouse in Smyrna, TN last evening, August 9, with another couple who had recommend the restaurant. We both ordered steaks. My wife ordered hers rare, and I ordered mine medium. When they were brought to the table, hers was medium well and mine was well done. The worst part was there were no grill marks, and the steaks looked like they had been cooked on a griddle or boiled. They were a beige color. We could quite figure it out. They were definitely unappetizing. Even the waitress who had not brought them to us said those do not look good. We would have left if were had not been there with the other couple. I changed my order to chicken, and my wife stayed with the steak. The chicken was fine because I had them put seasoning on it to disguise the taste, but hers was very marginal. She said that it did not taste good. The booth of four across from us all sent their steaks back with one of the diners returning his three times. Apparently, this restaurant has some serious issues. Additionally, we received no discount nor a "sorry" from the manager. We will never return to this restaurant advise others to STAY AWAY. There many other better choices in the area.

1  Thank Bobw1950
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great place for a nice steak dinner, or if you do not want steak they have a myriad of other choices. Fresh hot rolls and the salad bar are part of any entree. Close to I 24 and away from Sam Ridley madness... this is the place for a good steak dinner.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The family restaurant Legends is a great choice for lunch or dinner. Dinner prices are reasonable, but the daily specials available Monday through Friday are a great deal.
You must try the ribs and steaks. The lasagne is always a super choice. The salad bar is huge and oh so fresh. The fruit tea is delicious!