“Fish Lipz revisited!”

Add it.
Fish Lipz Grill
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Smithville
Reviewed August 25, 2017

They have definitely upped their game! Their steak & baked potato is one of the best I've ever had! I'm picky about shrimp cocktail, but Fish Lipz had nice sized, chilled shrimp. The frozen drinks are amazing! Fun place to hangout, good service, beautiful lake location. We try to go once a week...

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

We loved it all. The food was good, the music was great and the staff was awesome. We even tried out a new local beer. We will be taking a case back to Texas with us. Danielle, manager I think, was so friendly, we felt that we belonged. We bought t-shirts to remind us where to come back. It was a trip advisor success!

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Fish Lipz has a Wonderful food , drinks and music on a beautiful lake setting casual and friendly environment

Reviewed December 9, 2015

Open air setting at Pates Ford Marina, is great. Food is ok, but it's a fun place to be. Burgers are good, lots of fried food. Same owner as Tootsie's from Nashville...so always a great band! Wish they were open year 'round. Service has always been good. We have been her for lunch & dinner

1  Thank Daryl M
Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

I like the friendly service, the way they get food out quick for little ones if you request it, the cold beer, and the steak tacos! I haven't been wild about anything else I've eaten there, but it's solid bar food, the view is terrific, and your kids can feed the fish out back, which is always a hit.