“i great place to relax and have a good time !”
Review of Evins Mill

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Smithville
Evins Mill
Ranked #1 of 1 Smithville B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 20, 2010

we had a great time staff was very nice to us food was great , had a nice time playing pool, and darts i give them an a +

Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 13, 2009

we had an excellent retreat. The food was incredible. Staff terrific. Room was very clean. The hike to the falls is not to be missed. The property is beautiful. We will come here again.

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed November 3, 2009

This was our third trip to Evins Mill. This time we took another couple with us who will also look forward returning in the future. I can't say enough good things about the quality of the food, the beauty of the area and the big smiles of the staff. The rooms are clean and the perfect place to get away. The fireplace was roaring when we wanted it to in the main lodge and the smell of the flickering fire made you want to do nothing but RELAX. If you are looking for a weekend place to chat on the phone, watch tv and stay stressed, this is not it. But if you want to get away from the world, recharge and relax, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place. I hate to write such a good review, only because I don't want to have trouble getting a room when other people hear how great this place is :)

Reviewed November 1, 2009

My husband and I came to Evins Mill to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We got to the Inn early and went for a short hike. The trails were challenging for novices like us but the view where the 2 waterfalls met was a good reward. We enjoyed participating in the pumpkin carving contest and playing in the game hall. We had a box lunch, but I wish we would have had the sit down lunch with the warm soup. The Hors d’oeuvres were amazing and set us up for a spectacular dinner. The soup, salad and entree were fantasic and I wanted to ask for more grits!! Dessert was a little dry, but we really appreciated the candle that they put on top to honor our personal celebration.
Overall the weekend was amazing and I would go back just for the food!!!

Reviewed October 27, 2009

Our experience at Evins Mill was great! We enjoyed the views, walks and even our work time. The staff is very attentive and easy going. The chef is an excellent cook and we found ourselves looking forward to the next meal almost as soon as we were done with the current one. Our servers were great and we really had a ball with Darla. We would recommend Evans Mills to anyone looking for a place to host a retreat as well as individuals looking for a relaxing and fun get-a-way. It was great working with both William and Laurie…they are phenomenal!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2009

My husband and I have enjoyed the Inn at Evins Mill on several locations. We love the quiet serene setting, the relaxing babbling stream, and comfortable accomodations. On each trip Chef Jason has impressed us with his creative menu selections and fabulous food. Both the dinners and breakfasts are scrumptious. This is a true gem close to home.

Reviewed September 22, 2009

I had the lucky opportunity to attend a meeting at the Inn at Evins Mill. I was pleasantly surprised in many ways by my stay. The quite location in Smithville, the attentive staff when I arrive, the fantastic dinner I had while attending a meeting all where fantastic. They even had my favorite bear at the bar!

The room I stayed in was overlooking a bluff down on a quite stream. I had my own rocking chairs to relax in and binoculars where available if I wanted to scout out a bird or two. One of the main parts of my stay was visiting the man made waterfall they have which helps power the grist mill that is on site. This is a one of a kind waterfall and not to be missed with your stay. I was not able to visit the natural waterfall they have on site which I am told is the 10th largest in the state.

Since I was on business travel from the other side of the U.S. I might not able to ever make it back again to the inn. But if I lived in the Nashville area I would be sure to return several time a year for the peace and quite.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business

Been to Evins Mill? Share your experiences!