“Its about service”
Review of Evins Mill

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Smithville
Evins Mill
Ranked #1 of 1 Smithville B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was unable to honor my reservation at the last minute. I called William and he understood once I relayed my story. He canceled my reservation without penalty. I can't wait to rebook when my circumstances change, but it is important that everyone know how personable and fair the administration is.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BreamMoBunch

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic. A one night getaway for our anniversary 2 hr drive from Brentwood. Location, service, food, all unbelievable. Very friendly. Treated you like you were the only guest. Highly recommend for romantic get away, special event or strategic planning session.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I can't begin to tell you how awesome this place is . First may I say the staff is incredible, the food is amazing , and the location is just perfect. My husband and I live in Florida but we reconnected after 18 years in Tennessee , so we decided to marry in TN. We first came to Evins Mill in Feb 2012, we met with William Cochran and told him we were looking for a Wedding Venue - he made arrangements so that we could have dinner here. The food was our deciding factor - we decided to get married here . Dorothy Knipfer is an amazing wedding coordinator , we had to plan our wedding in TN from FL she helped in so many ways - our wedding was a fairytale with horse carriage and all . The weather was beautiful and we married down by the water. I can't stress enough how amazing this place , everytime I look at my wedding pictures I want to do it all over again. The waterfall is breathtaking- if you do the hike not too bad. This is definitely worth every second and every penny . Thank you again Evins Mill you made my dream fairytale wedding a reality . I will be back - maybe for Annivarsery ;) God Bless

Room Tip: All the rooms are amazing
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KAREN G
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We only had the opportunity to stay one night but it was wonderful. From the welcome to the set dinner, which was superb, to the most amazing breakfast and a tasty packed lunch to see us on our way, really good value for money, beautiful setting, welcoming and a truly wonderful experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The stay at Evin's Mill was the highlight of a very amazing, fun trip to Tennessee. The food, the Southern hospitality, the rooms were all wonderful. I would highly recommend Evin's Mill for a vacation destination. We only had the opportunity to stay 1 night, I didn't want to leave!

Room Tip: Every room is nice with the sound of running water from the stream and rocking chairs on every porch...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Our single night’s stay came with a truly fantastic 4 course meal, filling breakfast to fuel us for the hikes, and sack lunch/snacks to picnic at Carmac Falls – no food planning whatsoever required on our part. The room was clean and comfortable, the main lodge has cozy common areas to enjoy the fireplaces and play nostalgic board games, and the staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. The gorgeous property is littered with swings, hammocks, benches…and the various viewpoints of Carmac Falls were stunning. Highly recommended for a quick getaway.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We just had our daughter's wedding at the Inn. We can't say enough good things about the Inn! The food was superlative, the service was outstanding, and the wedding coordinator was indispensable. The site was gorgeous- can't wait to see how the wedding pictures turn out! The rooms were exactly right for the setting- with nice amenities.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank dkl4245
Also consider these accommodations in or near Smithville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cookeville
#9 of 18 in Cookeville
Hampton Inn Cookeville
Hampton Inn Cookeville
#2 of 18 in Cookeville

Been to Evins Mill? Share your experiences!