Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent place to rent a boat for hours to days.

Rented a bass boat to cruise the lake for several hours. Great way to spend a day and very... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2018
Bill C
San Diego, California
Boat rentals, Boat Rides, Restaurant and Supplies

The marina offers slips for boaters who wish to dock a boat on the lake, rental boats for visitors... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2017
beerwriter
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2015

I will admit that my wife and I went to have dinner at around 4pm on a Sunday. Aside from a few people picking up orders, we were the only ones in the restaurant. There was plenty of seating and we were asked if we wanted to sit inside or out.
So the decor is not outstanding but we are talking about a restaurant on a floating pier right? The food was amazing. We had potato skins which were not your run of the mill bar food that it burnt and crispy. Instead they were nice and loaded with plenty of melted cheese and pulled pork. I also had fish and chips. The whitefish literally fell apart in my hands and was flaky and delicious.
The best by far is the fried okra. Apparently they get locally grown okra and they dont prepare it until you order. I would go back just for an order of it.
The price is reasonable and about what you would expect from a typical sit-down restaurant. Expect about 10 bucks for a burger and fries type entree.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The long walk down to it just isn't worth the climb back up the hill. They won't even let you sit on the water unless you've reserved a spot. In which case, you're forced to go inside where the decor is drab dark brown and the windows afford no view of the water. We only had desert and coffee. The deserts were good, but my son with Down Syndrome cried because there were at least 50 open seats out on the water when we arrived and still there when we left, so they should have sat us there reservations or not. The next night we went 30 mins out of our way to Blue Grille Marina restaurant. Much better service and prices. Food great too.

Date of experience: May 2014