“Cutest and yummiest cookies! Also safe for Peanut Allergies!”

Signal Mountain Cookie Lady
Good for: Families with children
Description: The Signal Mountain Cookie Lady is an owner-operated bakery specializing in custom designed, decorated sugar cookies. Walk-ins welcome. Pre-order for any occasion with more than 900 cookie cutter shapes to choose from. We also offer a special photo-frosting process which allows us to create logo or picture cookies. Pre-order pizza-sized original, chocolate and chocolate chip cookies for special occasions. Yummy cupcakes also available by order.
Soddy Daisy, Tennessee
“Cutest and yummiest cookies! Also safe for Peanut Allergies!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We love the Signal Mtn Cookie Lady! We live in Soddy Daisy and travel all the way up the mountain to have her cookies! We make a little fun trip out of it and go and pick out a cookie and then go to Pumpkin Patch playground. Her cookies are these huge so cute and beautifully decorated sugar cookies. They are so yummy! My kids love them! She does them for the season so they are always fun to see what she has when you go. Always different.

The little shop is very cute with little table and chairs and stuffed animals and all cutesy. The employees are nice. I have even special ordered cookies for her for birthday parties and class parties and special events. They came out great and she made them just as I asked and even designed some special for me. The best part is my son is peanut allergic and he cannot eat anything from a bakery with peanuts. Well she does not use peanuts in her bakery so my son can eat the cookies there! It is like the only place we can go! So a huge plus!

The only complaint I have is the price. They are a $1.50 I think a cookie which is not bad when we just stop in to get a few. But when I order say 30 for a party, it can get very pricey. I wish they would offer some sort of bulk discount. They are worth it so I end up paying the high price anyway! Highly recommend this place!

• Visited January 2013

Tennessee
“Tasty”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Love the cookies. Made in many styles and shapes. Great to give away or keep and eat for yourself!

2 Thank traveltennessee
chattanooga, tn
“These really are the perfect cookies...”
Reviewed August 31, 2010

These really are the perfect cookies... The right amount of flavor without a sugar overload. The cookies I've had are light and buttery shortbread and the icing the perfect sweetness. And her designs and decorations are so clever and whimical and adorable, and she seems to come up with the perfect design for every occasion. I always get extras when I order so I can share one with my husband and neighbor. Worth every penny and the customer service is always great.

SigMtnCookiLady, Owner at Signal Mountain Cookie Lady, responded to this review, September 10, 2010
Thank you so much!! I truly appreciate your kind words!
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
“Best Cookie I've Ever Had”
Reviewed August 27, 2010

I had heard about the Signal Mountain Cookie Lady from quite a few people. When I tried one for the first time, I was hooked. The kids were hooked. Absolutely delicious and beautifully decorated. She offers the best cookie at a fantastic value.

Thanks so much for reviewing us. I always appreciate good customers like you!!