Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites
EconoLodge Inn & Suites of Shelbyville(Shelbyville)(Great Value!)
$75
EconoLodge
$80
Travelocity
$63
$127
$189
Quality Inn Tullahoma(Tullahoma)(Great Value!)
$76
$75
$64
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolin townbed was comfortablethe rain shower headhighly recommend this placewould stay here againwafflesthe breakfast areano elevatornice hotelrooms were very cleangreat place to staystaff was very friendlyhorse showone night staymy sistersouthern hospitality
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel several times for races at Duck River Speedway. Always clean and comfortable. You can't beat the price/value. Breakfast is average for the hotel scene, but serves its purpose. We've never had any trouble and will return again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The rooms weren't cleaned before check-in, there was hair in the shower and bathroom floor. There was visible dirt on the tile in bathroom floor. The air/heat system smelled like mildew and didnt cool the room, the initial smell when I entered the room was very musky. Staff wasn't friendly compared to other hotels in the area. My card was overcharged and I wasn't notified nor did I approve the transactions.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The room looked like it had been updated recently. Flat screen TV, frig and microwave and a incredibly comfortable king size bed. Rain water type shower head. Very good price and noon checkout. Definitely worth the stay.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
BWCelebrationInn, General Manager at Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post of your positive experience at my hotel while you were in Shelbyville, Tennessee. It is greatly appreciated and the entire staff is proud that we met your expectations. We do hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This hotel appears great on the outside but inside: Mold around the bath tub, dark room with little light, and worn. Worn sheets ill fiting. Very little light in the room. Great TV, refrigerator and micro was not used.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. I am sorry that we failed to meet your expectations during your stay. Our bathrooms are currently being renovated to a more modern style in order to prevent the incidents of which you posted. Again, My sincerest pologies and we wish you safe and happy travels.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed here while attending the National Tennessee Walking Horse Celebration. The grounds and arena are directly across the street from the Celebration Inn and Suites. The beds were comfy, the rooms clean and the staff friendly. I do feel the room prices during the Celebration were a bit high.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
BWCelebrationInn, General Manager at Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to complete a review of my hotel, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Celebration Inn & Suites in Shelbyville, Tennessee, it is greatly appreciated.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us during the TWHNC this year, and I do apologize that you felt that our rates were a bit high. In actuality, the rates for this years show were on average $75 less than in years past. Again, my apologies.

We all do hope that you will stay with us again in the future and we will try to deliver the utmost in Care and Comfort.