Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bedford Inn(Shelbyville)
Executive Inn(Tullahoma)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolin townbed was comfortablethe rain shower headhighly recommend this placewould stay here againwafflesthe breakfast areano elevatornice hotelrooms were very cleangreat place to staystaff was very friendlyhorse showone night staymy sistersouthern hospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We had no idea where to stay close to the Fire Academy in Bell Buckle, TN while our son in law was there in training for the weekend so we chose this hotel. We were very very pleased. It is one of the cleanest places we had ever stayed and we have traveled a lot over the 35 years of our marriage. We even got to take our little dog with us cause we don't travel without him. Even though it was a pet friendly room it was by far in wonderful shape. I would definitely stay again and I love the little town. Thanks again. The Sheltons

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
BWCelebrationInn, General Manager at Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Shelton

Let me begin by thanking you for choosing the BEST WESTERN PLUS Celebration Inn & Suites in Shelbyville, Tennessee for your recent stay. And thank you for telling of your experience with us to TripAdvisor.com.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we all hope to have you as our guests again in the future.

R. Thompson

Reviewed November 19, 2011

There is no elevator all rooms open to the outside. It was very hot and took a long time to cool down. Everything was just average.

• Stayed: May 2011
BWCelebrationInn, General Manager at Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of my hotel on TripAdvisor.com. Your comments are greatly appreciated as is your patronage of my hotel.

I know that in this hectic time, things like this could be skipped, but you took the time to post your experience.

We do try to make every single stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Celebration Inn & Suites and enjoyable one.

Thank you so much again, and have a very Happy Holiday Season.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Been to this place many times & have enjoyed it everytime. The staff are wonderful & helpful would not stay at any other place but this one. Rates are cheap and rooms are very clean. The best part of it all was that I could have my dog there & feel comfortable, saved a kennel fee!! Recommend this!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
BWCelebrationInn, General Manager at Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Let me begin by thanking you for choosing the BEST WESTERN PLUS Celebration Inn & Suites for your accommodations in Shelbyville, Tennessee. your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Also, thank you for your positive review of your experience while staying at our hotel, it is by reviews like yours where we learn the most where we are doing things right, and where we need improvement.

Thank you again and we hope to have you as our guests again in the very near future.

Rodney Thompson

Reviewed June 25, 2011

Was given a pet friendly room told it would be ok because they take everything out and clean thoroughly. Found a flea in the bed the first night. Told room would be sprayed the next day. Flashlight left on nightstand was missing. Other than these problems motel was nice and recently updated. Would stay again but would not accept a pet friendly room unless I get a dog.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
BWCelebrationInn, General Manager at Best Western Celebration Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2011

Dear Stormy05,

Let me begin by thanking you for your comments on your recent experience at my BEST WESTERN PLUS Celebration Inn & Suites in Shelbyville, TN. Your input is greatly appreciated.

I am sincerely sorry about the problems you spoke of, and wanted you to know that I am taking measures to prevent this from happening in the future.

Thank you so much again, and we do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2011

Budget motel; large clean room; very handy guest laundry. Places to eat nearby.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear English Travelers,

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer your review on TripAdsvisor.com about your recent stay at my hotel. It is from these inputs that we know where we are succeeding and where we need improvement.

Thank you again and we do hope to have you as our guests again in the future.