“Chicken Salad-must try!”

Cuisines: Italian
Bell Buckle, Tennessee
“Chicken Salad-must try!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I visited at the urging of my grand daughter. Boy, was she ever correct! We had the chicken salad sandwich for lunch and it was some of the best chicken salad I have ever eaten. Service is at a pace that makes you sit back and enjoy your conversation with your party. Excellent choice! Want to go back and try the pizza!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank BBTNTravelers

Woodbine, Georgia
“Eating out”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food was great. Service was a little slow, but it fit with the trip. We were in no hurry. I would recommend this over any chain restaurant.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Brenda J
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DeliciousPizza”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

After Reading Reviews, I Wa A Bit Skeptical. Glad I Don't Always Listen To Others. The Pizza Is Phenomenal! My Husband Had Their Alfredo And It Was Delicious As Well. Not That Watery Cheap Stuff You Get At Most Places. It Did Take A Little Longer ThanA Burger Joint,But That Was Expected. Everything Is Prepared When You OrdEr It And I Could Def Taste A Difference. (And We Went On A Friday night) Our Server Was Very Friendly And Our drinks Stayed Filled. The Place Could Use Some Fresh Paint, But Other Than That We Enjoyed It And Will Be Back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank carolblutn
Shelbyville, Tennessee
“Not a good first impression”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Service was very slow. 14 people in restaurant including us and it took 45min to get our food, i might understand if it was made from scratch but obviously it was not and did not have flavor.Very overpriced, sandwich with a bag of chips if i wanted that i would of went to subway and payed a lot less.Worst place ive been in a long time will not recommend at all.Also would not hurt to give that place a little makeover.

• Visited March 2013
“This place blows!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

The service here is the worst I have ever seen. That is after several visits with the same results. Food is cheap and hot if you can ever get it served. Taste is ok. Dont waste your time here. Any other restaurant in town is a better choice.