“Delicious food ”

Chapmans Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Seymour
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Everything that my family ordered was very good! We will be going back! They have anything from burgers to classic food dishes!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

We have visited several times and tried many things on the menu. We have never been dissapointed. The food is fresh and tasty. Service has always been great! Make it a point to visit this gem!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

We love this place and go weekly. I usually get the Alfredo and it has great flavor. My wife usually gets the hamburger steak. The portion size is large and we always have leftovers. You can call ahead. Usually gets busy around 6pm.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018

Greeted by nice employees and a roaring fireplace.
Lots to choose from and everything we’ve had has been delicious !!
Mashed potatoes are the real thing. Great place visited by locals.
Eat here often. Never disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

The food and service was outstanding. I was told they had good food and fadt service so we tried it. I was not disappointed. The portions were very large, hot and reasonably priced. I will be going back whenever I am in that area again.

Date of visit: November 2018