“NOISE!”
Review of Landmark Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Landmark Inn
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I walk into the front office to check in it was late and the middle of a winter advisory. The desk clerk an older man was so rudely interrupted in his game of solitaire by me need a room because I could not make it home due to weather conditions (local to the area). Not a very personable man working front desk which is wrong to me in the HOSPITALITY business. I met friendlier people working at Walgreens!!! The ONLY good thing about this hotel was it was clean! It was old, there was a homeless cat out front who walked up and down the patio all night meowing. and the beds were hard as bricks! The tub was so old it was yellowed. The walls are paper thin and I could hear people on the second floor making so much noise at 4am it sounded like they were moving fruniture or something it was horrible! the people to the right and left of me had their TVs on and I could clearly hear both sets like they were dueling banjos! Almost 50 bucks I paid for some of the worst accomodations I ever had!

Room Tip: You want a good room, then stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank TracyHerrington81

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is very adequate for price. Wifi actually worked! (unlike some other places I've been). Recommend for a basic stay. Nice view off back balcony. We only stayed one night in the slow season, so was quiet and pleasant. Don't breath in the elevator, however... the smokers don't seem to care about others.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

After leaving a funeral, we just needed something for the night to be able to rest and recover on the way home. We stopped at the cedar bluff exit and couldn't find any accommodation after visiting country inn and suites and Hampton inn. So we got back on the interstate, and decided we would drive a little farther and just find something in pigeon forge. We have stayed in pigeon forge several times but usually closer to gatlingburg, but I'm so glad we picked this hotel. It looked so inviting from the road, and the creek out back with the duck's was a very nice surprise. We stayed in room 119 for less than $50, and we were pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have been travelling by motorcycle to the Sevierville area for the past 22years to visit friends and have stayed at the Landmark Inn for the past 5 years. The people who have come with me now stay at the Inn when they are in the area because of the cheerful attitude of the employees who are VERY accommodating with any problems and the price. The rooms are clean. We have never seen any mold or dirt in our rooms. My friends and I have never had a problem so I am wondering who writes these bad reviews? Could it be the competition as there are many franchise and privately owned motels etc. in the area. So people, if you are looking for a clean low priced room to hang your hat for the night the Landmark Inn will serve you well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Doug B
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Made the mistake of going to the Pigeon Forge area on the weekend...so the price gouging begins...went in 4 hotels with prices posted on their outdoor signs and they were all at least double, some were 3 times the posted price...I finally gave up and checked in to this one....posted price was $39.95. I had to pay $69.95. When we got to the room, it smells a little musty....but we decided we could live with it. Did not notice before we went to dinner that the room had a 15 year old 19" television.....we had to sit on the end of the bed to see it! Then we tried to get on the internet and could not get anything to open...I called the office to complain and they rebooted their modem...it did not help. I called again and they told me there was too many on and there was nothing they could do....there is no password on it....everybody in 12 close by restaurants can use their internet. I paid for 3 days...I have already told them I will be checking out in the morning...NEEDS UPDATED BADLY!!!! Not worth $69.95!!!!! Actually not worth $39.95!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ernestine B
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Decent hotel for the money. Like I said you get what you pay for.
*Vey musky smelling.
*No working wifi.
*Half roll toilet paper in the bathroom.
*Mold looking stuff on shower curtain.
*Dirty walls in bathroom.
*Dirty dirty chairs outside.
*Non smoking room with holes in curtains.
*Dust on everything.
*Old tube tv.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Made reservations and checked in on 8/27/13. Once in my room and unpacked, turned all the lights on and I sat on the bed. After a few minutes I noticed a faint urine odor. The room was very old and dingy and smelled heavily of a stale, shut-up odor. The bedspread was very old. I thought maybe it was a combination of the room being closed up for a while and the old bedspread. About 20 minutes later, I noticed movement in my left periphery. Sure enough, it was a roach, crawling on the wall. I jumped up and killed it with my shoe. I was bothered and visually inspected the room with no other sightings of roaches. I thought maybe, just maybe, the roach was the only one. Wrong! About 5 minutes later, there was another one crawling on the wall...like the first, under bright lighting! I've always heard if you see one in the light there are 100's more you don't see because they don't like the light. I called the front desk immediately. The clerk asked if I saw just one or two. Really?? He said they spray the rooms and if it's only one maybe it had just gotten in. Really?? He offered to move me to the second floor. I informed him I wanted to check out. He quickly, without hesitation informed me I would be charged for that night's stay. Even though I had just gotten there, and to err on the side of caution, I will say I was there no longer than an hour, at the most. I checked out! It was obvious they have a roach problem. And I had the pleasure of paying for their company for one night, even though I checked out. I just couldn't risk the opportunity to introduce myself to the health hazards roaches carry, let alone the potential for them to hitch hike in my belongings back to my home. There is no way I will ever attempt to stay at this property ever again and do not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013